Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Wolverhampton vs LCFC Sunday 23rd October 14:00 KO

22 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Is the email for the members ballot? I only get an email about away tickets when it hits my priority band (maybe I have opted out, which is not a bad thing).

No, it's just the standard away details but this is the second time I've got the wrong points listed.

edit: I think so anyway.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Is the email for the members ballot? I only get an email about away tickets when it hits my priority band (maybe I have opted out, which is not a bad thing).

Same. I got an email today with buying details but only know when it’s my turn to buy when I get an email from lcfc saying ‘buy now!’ Unless I’ve been deservedly promoted to super priority points level! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

According to the email I've only got a few points lol

Apparently my lad only has 16 😅 despite being a season ticket holder for 8 years. Glad to see the email I got sent saying there were looking into it 2 weeks ago has been a great success lol

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

So game according to the headline in the email the match is Saturday 23rd October, further down it says Sunday 23rd October. 

Oh and my priority points (Same as everyone else's) are wrong as well at 29. Absolute shambles of a club from top to bottom.

Brendan’s been sending out the emails again.

I’ve applied on the ballot as usual, he’s going to be gone by then, right?

34 minutes ago, foxesblue said:

You're not the only one that hasn't had an email yet.

I went on the ticket site and there is a small disclaimer at the bottom saying successful applicants will be notified by 8am tomorrow (when the tickets go on sale). Despite us all being told 5pm Friday.

Another cracking piece of customer service from our ticket office.

I can only assume that having no email for the ballot, to visiting the site and seeing a greyed out coming soon that I was in fact unsuccessful for the umpteenth time in a row lol I think I can look into the future and see that I will be successful away to Watford in April 2026.. whether or not that’s premier league or championship I couldn’t quite make out..