Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Wolverhampton vs LCFC Sunday 23rd October 14:00 KO

2 hours ago, MS0204 said:

I can only assume that having no email for the ballot, to visiting the site and seeing a greyed out coming soon that I was in fact unsuccessful for the umpteenth time in a row lol I think I can look into the future and see that I will be successful away to Watford in April 2026.. whether or not that’s premier league or championship I couldn’t quite make out.. 

ticket office service at the moment is beyond poor. Anybody would think Brendan is overseeing it too!

8 hours ago, Qwerty said:

I’ve never been before, what’s so horrible about it?

Pretty hostile city, no pub in the whole place lets in away fans (barring the Premier Inn pub). Terrible end, bottom tier which runs the length of the pitch meaning generating any atmosphere is impossible. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

We always turn out a powderpuff away following there.

Crap end since they moved it from behind the goal. Not even sure why I'm bothering other than it chalking up a new ground for the lad over half term.

Hoping we have turned some sort of corner before hand and there's a more positive vibe.

7 hours ago, Osavo said:

Pretty hostile city, no pub in the whole place lets in away fans (barring the Premier Inn pub). Terrible end, bottom tier which runs the length of the pitch meaning generating any atmosphere is impossible. 

Mainly the last bit. And be careful in the underpass after the game, sometimes worth taking a longer route.

9 hours ago, Alfie.meadsy said:

I’ve never been as well. Is the station dodgy?

It all depends how you treat it I think and the result.

If you have visible colours after the game and are mouthing off then you attract problems. Cover your shirt, keep quiet and it's fine. Never had any problems at the actual station.