Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Wolverhampton vs LCFC Sunday 23rd October 14:00 KO

5 minutes ago, Joepinho said:

I am logged in with my fox membership, I bought a ticket for the match this morning, but I still see this:

Schermopname (277).png

I’m the same. Ticket office being beyond useless again. It cannot be a coincidence how everything is going to pot at the same time. Have we had lots of cut backs?

5 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

I'm a season ticket holder and its working for me. 

Could it be that the ticket office is closed today and nobody had the brains to set it up properly for fox travel for tickets on sale today for members.

This is what’s happened yes, but tickets for the match went on sale to fox members today at 8am so it’s just another error. Really am getting tired of the half a job attitude with the club as a whole.

Edited by BeaumontFox

Classic cock up by the club again I can buy a match ticket for myself (season ticket holder) and my wife (who is a member), but cannot buy a coach ticket for her, yet I can for myself it's an absolute joke.

For those struggling try these they have seats on their coaches to Wolves

https://supporterstravel.co.uk

Edited by Foxes1

58 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Classic cock up by the club again I can buy a match ticket for myself (season ticket holder) and my wife (who is a member), but cannot buy a coach ticket for her, yet I can for myself it's an absolute joke.

For those struggling try these they have seats on their coaches to Wolves

https://supporterstravel.co.uk

I’m probably going Ausden Clark. Debating train though.

17 hours ago, 09bballer said:

It all depends how you treat it I think and the result.

If you have visible colours after the game and are mouthing off then you attract problems. Cover your shirt, keep quiet and it's fine. Never had any problems at the actual station.

That’s what I usually do anyways. Thanks for the advice tho 👍

12 minutes ago, BeaumontFox said:

Very true. Ausden Clark make life a lot easier tbf, just don’t like how early we leave Leicester

Don’t live in Leicester unfortunately have to go down to London and from Euston to Wolverhampton and considering Avanti are shit probably will barley make the kick off. I would go to Leicester but trains don’t start till really late in the morning (11am) and don’t arrive in Birmingham till 2 most the time and then will end up missing the game.

7 minutes ago, Alfie.meadsy said:

Don’t live in Leicester unfortunately have to go down to London and from Euston to Wolverhampton and considering Avanti are shit probably will barley make the kick off. I would go to Leicester but trains don’t start till really late in the morning (11am) and don’t arrive in Birmingham till 2 most the time and then will end up missing the game.

Very true. I’ve just booked Fosse supporters travel for myself. Arrival at Wolves 2 hours ahead of kick off isn’t too bad I suppose. Will go grab a bite to eat elsewhere before heading into the ground an hour before kick off.

4 minutes ago, bovril said:

What's going on with trains from London? Would like to go to this purely to tick a ground off but there don't seem to be train tickets available. Is this an Avanti-being-shit thing?

Nothing is confirmed yet as Avanti are running a reduced timetable. They need to know about stock etc.