Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The Queen has passed away

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

To a level of having a long affair, friendship with jimmy saville. Possbile involvement in the death of his ex wife, the connections to recieving money from Qatar.

Lay off, not sure anyone here can say they've never taken sacks of money from autocrats over the years. 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, kenny said:

Chuck them in a different thread if you like.

I am shocked that anyone out there wants to hear of treatments for cancer and many other ailments being cancelled as being a positive thing.

And I would be too.

But that operates on the assumption that everyone will read into the matter enough to work that out and not just see (or be shown by certain media outlets) NHS workers showing a "lack of respect for the Queen" by working on this day. I think that's a rather dangerous assumption to make.

49 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Wasn't trying to be 'hard' as you put it. Just saying I have more respect for our nurses, doctors, members of our armed forces and people who do voluntary  work more than the royals. You might want to look inside you that makes you see a comment and reacts like that for!. Just saying :ph34r:

You’re so desperate to show you don’t care about today, you’re commenting in here