Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Spurs (A) Match Thread

Just now, Fazzer 7 said:

After this they’ve got 2 weeks to get Rodgers out and and a new guy in. 

Imagine the new manager bounce at home against Forest under the lights.

Will be like after Ranieri had to go and we had the shackles off and took Liverpool apart.

Please make it happen

Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

I’ve genuinely never felt worse about watching us. A never ending nightmare. 

Yeah, its about 50/50

Half of me wants to the other half doesn't fancy throwing up again

Just now, StanSP said:

He was positioned fine. Perhaps if Castagne knows where his man is and jostles or just marks Kane properly, he doesn't get such a free header virtually on the line.

If he positions himself fine, then Kanes header is more or less straight at him. Not saying he's at fault anyway but he could have done better with it.

Just now, Kasey Keller said:

Daka is not the answer

Want him to come good but he really doesn’t look like a Premier League footballer most of the time. Can’t believe he’s got in ahead of Iheanacho today.

Hoping I jinx it and Daka goes on an endless scoring run now

It is quite annoying that Ndidi keeps waving his hands to direct his teammates to pass here or pass there but he goes into hiding with his positioning. He always tracks another Spurs player and doesn’t accelerate into space to make himself available for a pass. Stop waving your hands.

Just now, Kasey Keller said:

Daka is not the answer

I think literally everyone could have told you that once we knew we were playing a single striker

It is why most people have been calling for us to play a 2 because he and Iheanacho play best that way

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Hopefully we get a new guy in very quickly so he gets as much of that 2 weeks with the team as possible

All hope is gone..for me at least, he stays ,whatever it seems

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Most pathetic team I’ve witnessed, worse than the team that was relegated from the Championship. 

😂 😂 

That team could defend! ….. we just couldn’t score. 

• Like 1