Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Spurs (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Hopefully this is final 90 minutes but we say that every week.

Ward in and Nacho out, he's doing everything he can to get his £10m.

his lack of respect for nacho were the earliest signs of his incompetence. I’m glad he won’t be the one who has to bail him out once again 

Edited by Lambert09

14 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Looking forward to seeing Faes play, not looking forward to the game. 

I've got Sky Sports and not BT.

I groaned when i looked and saw it was on Sky, have to watch it now but not looking forward to it.

Thanks Brendan.

• Haha 3

Never mind our team being leaked in advance, I've heard our whole game plan has too. Something about passing sideways and backwards, keeping possession then losing the ball at the worst possible moment when our defence is out of shape and allowing Kane or Richalison to score an easy breakaway goal by cutting right through us.

And something about not defending set pieces but I think that's just a continuation of last season's game plan.

19 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Not being funny but how do these teams get leaked in advance?

Liverpool had a problem with leaks. Rumoured to be Ward, then it stopped as soon as he was sold to us. Which is about the time it started here...

• Like 1

I hate it saying it but you'd take the inevitable battering if it means he's gone. Problem is, I think we will get battered and he will still survive. Standby for another toothless display across the pitch and a shocker from Ward.

13 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

As leaked. Not sure about Daka up top alone doesn't often work. Ward the obvious elephant in the room. Cags nowhere to be seem when argument would have it he could be starting with Faes. 

No massive attacking intent so don't expect all guns blazing. Just a bit of quality from Spurs to open us up in a 2-0 loss and a damp whimper. 

Thought you made a lot of sense with what yu wrote, then you said they would only score 2 and thought hes deluded lol

• Haha 1