Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Spurs (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Sunny0907 said:

Maddison back on the right when will this manger learn smh 🥴

Probably making a statement to the owners that a) we don't have anyone else and b) you didn't let me buy lookman in the summer.

Madders is terrible in that position and he can't distribute the ball in midfield half as good as behind the strikers.

29 minutes ago, Matt said:

We're the problem though.

29 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Disgraceful comments from Rodgers, I thought so at the time.

Have you read the comments in this thread alone, not a single encouraging comment & all supporters apparently 🤷‍♂️ 

• Haha 2

Rodgers comments:

'Game is a challenge. We have to have belief. Trained well, to win games you have to defend well. Looking forward to the challenge.'

How do you find belief?

'Lots of aspects, started games well. Haven't responded at times when there's been a setback. Something we've talked about and looked at. Important not to go into our shell. Important to play offensive football, apply pressure'

'Faes - shows leadership qualities. Defends well, aggressive in the air, crosses, can go and head it. A lot of the Belgian players, they understand football. He knows what he's doing on the ball, understands what we want to do'

Don't know if I can be bothered to watch this?  I don't want a miserable Saturday evening, forcing my family to listen to my explanations as to why it has gone wrong, and why Rodgers will take us down.  Thus leading eventually to the only person being left in the room, whilst everyone has gone to their bedrooms for some solace to escape the lunatic.