Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Spurs (A) Match Thread

They actually played Leicester football the last 15 min or so of the half. A couple of additional shots actually going to goal they might be up.

This team can be fine if they could straighten the back out but that may be wishful thinking.  Faes and Evans have been decent together in the center so far.

I think they're going to need 2 more goals - to draw.

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Nacho on for Daka at half time and we actually could win this 

3 minutes ago, Hales said:

Kel on to help daka

We do need Iheancho on, but not as a lone striker. We should get Ndidi off. Move one of Tielemans or KDH to the base of midfield. Ndidi is not doing better defensively compared to others but he is atrocious when we are in possession. It is like we play with 10 men.

• Like 1

They’ve been pretty bad, our defending has kept them in the game.

Faes looks good 

Castagne mixed bag, isolated but great for the goal 

KDH has been poor again, i’d hook him at HT for Soumaré 

Daka… poor shot on the break but fairly isolated else 

Just now, Tom12345 said:

We do need Iheancho on, but not as a lone striker. We should get Ndidi off. Move one of Tielemans or KDH to the base of midfield. Ndidi is not doing better defensively compared to others but he is atrocious when we are in possession. It is like we play with 10 men.

Yes but KDH off

Just now, coolhandfox said:

The talent in the team and squad we shouldn't be in the bottom 10 let alone 20th.

Yes ,agreed, but at this rate how much will be there next season ??

Just now, cruzFOX said:

What is our new defensive set piece coach thinking I wonder? Surely he has to say something at half time?

we’re not gonna fix it in this game so best advice is to prevent spuds Tom getting corners or free kicks anywhere near our box. That’s about as safe as we can play it

Probably thinking Is it too late to rip up his contract 

Not sure we're the better side but it's a decent sustained performance from us. We look good in possession and going forward but dear lord we're a horror show in defence. Turn us around and we look vulnerable. And don't get me started on corners and set pieces, we might as well just give whoever we're playing a goal.

I look forward to our 2nd half capitulation!

2 minutes ago, Sunny0907 said:

Would take of kdh bring on Perez move Maddison in the middle. Stick a man front post and back post for corners. 

Agree. Feel bad for KDH as we all know what he can do, loves the club and don’t want to harm his confidence. But he’s not played for a bit and we need quality 

3 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

What is our new defensive set piece coach thinking I wonder? Surely he has to say something at half time?

we’re not gonna fix it in this game so best advice is to prevent spuds Tom getting corners or free kicks anywhere near our box. That’s about as safe as we can play it

Possession is our best way of preventing that, but then they are likely to score a counter attacking goal when Son arrives.