Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Spurs (A) Match Thread

15 minutes ago, He aint bald said:

it is the FT joke that ward was behind the Liverpool team leaks that .... I read here..... stopped when he left.

I doubt it though, was he ever anywhere near the liverpool 1st team?

Got you, I wasn't sure if I'd missed some more concrete evidence or if a joke about Ward and leaks had gone over my head.

8 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

You get the feeling Faes isn’t a Rodger’s signing

Exactly what I was thinking. Certainly throwing him into the fire vs Kane & Co might not be the wisest move in terms of building the new guy's confidence?  

Today could be a big score the other way if we get the same effort we've gotten to date this season.

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Their front 3 - Richarlison, Kane, Kulusevski - will be too quick for us. Spurs like to play quick passing moves behind the defence - Castagne and Justin will be targeted, for sure.

And Ndidi ..  and Ward ..  and ..  well probably all of em ..  

Will watch a bit to see how Scoop plays then turn it of quickly before Kane gets his first .. 

So 3 minutes then I’m outa there !!  

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Rodgers comments:

'Game is a challenge. We have to have belief. Trained well, to win games you have to defend well. Looking forward to the challenge.'

How do you find belief?

'Lots of aspects, started games well. Haven't responded at times when there's been a setback. Something we've talked about and looked at. Important not to go into our shell. Important to play offensive football, apply pressure'

'Faes - shows leadership qualities. Defends well, aggressive in the air, crosses, can go and head it. A lot of the Belgian players, they understand football. He knows what he's doing on the ball, understands what we want to do'

Tbf he's getting this spot on 

I went to a wedding once where we knew a friend of a friend who had to go who was still in love with the bride to be, was pretty public knowledge. He knew what was going to happen and he hated every moment as had to quietly watch the love of his live getting married to another guy in a two hour ceremony.

I feel like I'm that guy for the next 2 hours.