Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Spurs (A) Match Thread

5 minutes ago, tetly said:

I can’t watch us until Rodgers has gone it’s to bad. 

It has been hard for me to watch for the past 2 years. Saw this all coming and us heading down this way, but many didn’t see this. I wish we sacked him then as I think the club is now in deep trouble with so many players “rodgered”, low in confidence, low in transfer value and out of contract soon. 

We have a good squad, expensively assembled from our perspective, and about to be disintegrated. Having backed Rodgers financially, wasted, I am not sure how we can come back from this.

We need one last gamble and sack him right now and bring someone high caliber in. Tuchel, Poch or even Ranieri.

Edited by Tom12345

6 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

We’re going down with the Forest ..  down with the Forrrrrest !!

Oh well it’ll be like old times with us them and Derby in the Championship .. 

And we’ll have a nice big ground to watch all the derbies in !! ..  :thumbup:

Unfortunately Derby are in Division 1 and don't even look like going up, more like us and Forest will go down there to have those derbies. 🤣

2 minutes ago, wignalll2007 said:

I still 100% believe there’s still a team there. We just need someone in charge with some fresh ideas. 

There is a quality team there just not a quality manager !

Top needs to cut ties now  thanks for the good memories not for the nightmares but time to hear “ TAXI FOR RODGERS!!”

I can't believe how much I would celebrate if we sack Rodgers and hire Dyche.

We need a nasty ginger b@$tard to turn our team into a group of nasty b@$tards and a defensive unit. He is the man to get us to 17th place by the end of the season and that's the most we can hope for at this point.

I don't want some name nobody's heard of with no prem experience, because I fear another Alain Perrin or Remi Garde.

Get Dyche in!!!!!!

• Like 2