Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

1 minute ago, Dames said:

Nope but it was just ridiculous to deify him after his debut in a game where we conceded 6 goals.

Who deified him? Also he’s been thrown into the fire pit where the whole team is delicate and out of form. I’m not saying he’s been brilliant but he obviously needs time to adjust.

The worrying part, is that just like soyuncu, when his head started to go… he lost it completely. One mistake led to continuous mistakes.. the second half was as bad as we’ve seen from anyone in the last year and that is one hell of a feat. 

in the first half, he was actually making a lot of crucial blocks. No idea what happened 

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Who deified him? Also he’s been thrown into the fire pit where the whole team is delicate and out of form. I’m not saying he’s been brilliant but he obviously needs time to adjust.

Lots of people on here were practically creaming themselves after his debut. It was nonsense. 

Guest Kopfkino

Every single defender that plays in this team ends up looking awful - there’s a reason for that

CBs were all over the place from minute 1. Often a good indicator of how you’re actually playing and makes mistakes and goals inevitable 

Guest Col city fan
5 minutes ago, Dames said:

Lots of people on here were practically creaming themselves after his debut. It was nonsense. 

Not much surprises me on FT anymore but even I was taken aback by how a CB in a team that conceded 7 goals can have had ‘a good debut’?

I hope he comes good, but replacing Soyuncu with this bloke just seems bizarre.

A lot of stuff at the club does though. So many decisions that just seem strange and illogical