Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

16 minutes ago, richard123 said:

Hopefully Ricki returns and stays fit. Move Castagne to left play Ricki right. Or just buy a solid left back :)

If Castagne and Ricardo are both fit they just need to rotate, as both have had injury issues at points, we need a left back, Justin can probably do a job currently in the left of a three, Thomas needs to play a whole season in the championship to fully develop, an Betrands injured and passed it.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, sm1 said:

I thought Tielmens was easily MOTM, but along of people mentioning Wout. I think it's the hair and the name.

Yeah me too. Faes was good, lot of Leeds mates texting me saying they thought he was class, he had a good game can’t deny it. I do like him. 

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Wout has been a great signing and the new set pieces coach seems to be a solid appointment.

Should have got the wet piece coach a long long time ago. Who knows what could  have happened in those seasons.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

We could do with another one of him in jan as I think Evans is finished. Top signing though.

I'd agree with you there, though personally I'd try and bag a keeper first. The Benfica keeper has really impressed me when I've seen him and think he'd be quite the coup. But I know what you mean, this is an old fashioned SOLID signing. Perhaps unlike Soyuncu or Fofana, this is the type of player that could end up here for years. Probably not good enough for a top 4 club, but in that 5-7th bracket if he keeps his form up. We could definitely do with a few more in that category. Maybe the CB version of Castagne? Though Timmy I could see playing for a top 4 club, Atletico were know to have an interest and I can see why.

• Like 1

This man is gonna break a lot of hearts when he picks up reds and gives away pens, but I absolutely love his style of playing. You've got to take the rough with the smooth with guys like this. An absolutely fantastic find for the price and more reminiscent of the business I expect from us.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Rodger’s has an amazing nack of finding amazing centre backs !!! And making them amazing 

lots of Rodger’s haters on the forum but have to be fair and say he has found a player in this man 

No reason to think these transfers are down to Rodgers rather than our club scouting system. 

9 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Prefer him to Fofana. Different class but i already feel i've seen better games from him. Question marks will be how much more development there will be from him, but right now a great signing.

Yup, we have rinsed Chelsea and got a better player for a quarter of the price, we've done it again.