Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

12 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Kudos to whoever scouted and got this guy in. Great player. 

After a season of poor signings it's somewhat of a relief to know we can still pull them out of the bag.

For the love of god can one of those scouts PLEASE find us a right winger. Sincerely all at Foxes Talk.

• Like 4

On 21/10/2022 at 21:11, Ric Flair said:

I'm trying to think of an appropriate signing to go alongside him. It feels to me it needs to be a defender who is a little different to him, someone equally as good in the air as we need as much help in that department as we can, but a defender who isn't quite as full throttle in to the tackle as there's a risk we'd commit too much and have nothing to mop up and misjudged balls.

Someone like Todibo at Nice or Rob Atkinson at Bristol City - the sort of wildcard signing we used to be immense at.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking, I younger Evans. A steady eddy to cover the space etc when he goes chasing the ball.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

As far as making Amartery look solid I’ll reserve judgment to after next week, or the opposition isn’t struggling at the bottom end of the table 

16 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Absolute worldie of a player. Making Amartey look solid as a rock too. Has changed our season.

it’s the other way round for me. for the second season in a row, we have tightened up as a result of big dan coming in. He has a presence that seems to be effective despite him not being exceptional. 

He just does the simple things and next to someone like faes that’s exactly what you need 

Absolutely LOVE this guy! 

If we can get Cags back to his best than we're in heaven.

As for Evans the man looks finished. We can give him a bit part role but we can't build a long term defense around him.

He's also too pedantic and it doesn't work with our fast attacking flow out of the back.