Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

2 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

No noticeable drop in quality from Fofana to Faes if we are being entirely honest. Great bit of work by the club to replace one great player with another great player who seems to also be a great leader. 

And bank bank a shitload of dosh 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Can’t believe I’m thinking this, but is Evans the problem? Even Amartey looks half competent along side Wout. 

The stats would suggest he is. Evans is getting old and keeps breaking down with injuries. He might well be going the way of Robert Huth who was great for us but after Maguire signed never got back in, even after injuries cleared up.

I don't put the blame on the player, sports at the elite level is extremely demanding in terms of physicality and age catches up with everyone. When he's played he's made a lot of mistakes this season.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He's got the same kind of charisma and confidence as Fofana. That moment where he was chasing the ball along with 2 Wolves players, then had the pace to beat them and composure to backheel it to a Leicester player. 

Love it. 

Brilliant 

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I actually prefer Faes, no doubting the quality of Fofana. But Faes adds more of what we need. Great business.

Fofana is better footballer, a Rolls Royce of a player.

But Faes seems to be a better fit.

Definitely more of a leader and organisers, seems to make other around him better. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I actually prefer Faes, no doubting the quality of Fofana. But Faes adds more of what we need. Great business.

Fofana has an incredibly high ceiling but he’s not outstanding yet. Faes is exactly what we’ve been missing.

• Like 1