Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

Guest Col city fan
17 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

I did particularly like at one point where he intercepted a pass, smashed the ball out of play then proceeded to beat his chest like a gorilla before giving a fist pump . 😂

I noticed that too, loved to see it.

You can tell hes really proud to be playing at this level and putting everything into his performances.

Just the type of player we needed at exactly the right time

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

You can tell hes really proud to be playing at this level and putting everything into his performances.

He definitely loves the physical side of it for sure . 

10 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Reminds me of when we signed Ryan Bennett and the turnaround in form we experienced with him in the side.

• Haha 2

On 12/11/2022 at 21:18, Ric Flair said:

He's an utter warrior, it's a phenomenal piece of business. The sort of signing that just smacks of what's extraordinary about this club over the last decade. WE'VE DONE IT AGAAAAAIIIIINNNNNN

Love the fact it was a signing done quietly and effectively, no huge build up of will he, won't be be good? etc. Get some info from experts then we judge him.

• Like 1

Just heard the When You're Smiling podcast talking about the effect he's had on the side, 'especially when you're piling in full of apple pie and custard' :D

(ref. previous interview when he said he hadn't tried much Leicestershire food, but gave apple pie the thumbs up having discovered it)

Imagine what he'll be like on full Pork Pie Power

On 13/11/2022 at 21:59, Ian Nacho said:

Has way more of an impact on our team than Fofana ever did.

I detest Fofana and wish him every ill fortune going, however, he won us that game at Rennes virtually on his own. It was an extraordinary comeback performance. 

But, yeah, as for sustained impact, Faes is hands down been more influential 

3 hours ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Just heard the When You're Smiling podcast talking about the effect he's had on the side, 'especially when you're piling in full of apple pie and custard' :D

(ref. previous interview when he said he hadn't tried much Leicestershire food, but gave apple pie the thumbs up having discovered it)

Imagine what he'll be like on full Pork Pie Power

Strong evidence given he's living in Rutland, that its actually part of Leicestershire 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I detest Fofana and wish him every ill fortune going, however, he won us that game at Rennes virtually on his own. It was an extraordinary comeback performance. 

But, yeah, as for sustained impact, Faes is hands down been more influential 

...I  think you are ignoring the £75m that we put in our back pocket!!!

A few weeks down the line and he would have been on our treatment table with a question mark against his ability to stay away from injury. We offloaded at the right time, I will thank Chelsea for that, it could not have come at a better time. I will imagine his price will keep tumbling as like Ricardo, he does not come back to his best.