Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Hopefully you are just taking the piss out of @Finnegan but Ward absolutely did shout for the first one

He did shout tbf. Maybe like many of us fans, there’s still some doubt about the keeper in the defence and the action by Faes for the first reflected that? 

Edited by funkyrobot

I'm not writing off Faes just yet as I'd like to see him have a run of games alongside a decent centre back. Amartey really isn't good enough for anything other than 4th choice, which is what he would be if Evans wasn't injured and we still had prime Soyuncu

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Think a lot of us could but real adults arent usually triggered over a comment ffs that was sad.

Only active fistfight I’ve stopped was at West Ham away. I believe this lot have it in them, but cause a raucous atmosphere in support of the team? Can’t do that