Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

1 hour ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

I think the first one was a result of not having complete trust in Ward. There’s a clear shout but Ward’s so indecisive usually that as a defender I can imagine there are times you wouldn’t want to take your chance waiting for him even if he calls.

Yes, he only trusts himself.

To all these people out the who declared him a new cult hero,

You wrote Cags off after 3 bad mistakes and totally forgot that the great service his done for this club.

The number of the mistakes this guy made in last 8 games already exceeded the total mistakes Cags made in last 3 season.

Keep applauding fake heroes. This is why we are in this position this season and we're well bloody deserve it.

Guest Col city fan
17 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I expect a few jokes but social media is getting way worse with the picking on players. The Maguire stuff is quite simply bullying, and the memes i'm seeing tonight about Faes are way over board. Strange world we live in.

Online bullying is a real issue, usually perpetrated by people who have ‘issues’ themselves (eg anger problems, drink problems, personality issues). It’s done because it’s easy to do it and there’s no real implications. It needs controlling more and the online bully’s brought to task.

Two brain farts today but he's generally been the best thing about us this season and we wouldn't be as high as 13th without him.

Arguably with more confidence in the keeper he would've let Ward collect.

Going by the season's performances, Faes is the Premier League quality player. Ward isn't.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Online bullying is a real issue, usually perpetrated by people who have ‘issues’ themselves (eg anger problems, drink problems, personality issues). It’s done because it’s easy to do it and there’s no real implications. It needs controlling more and the online bully’s brought to task.

Maybe their just a new breed of childish dick heads.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, kiwiturk said:

To all these people out the who declared him a new cult hero,

You wrote Cags off after 3 bad mistakes and totally forgot that the great service his done for this club.

The number of the mistakes this guy made in last 8 games already exceeded the total mistakes Cags made in last 3 season.

Keep applauding fake heroes. This is why we are in this position this season and we're well bloody deserve it.

Okay Cags, whatever you say

I like him but those OG’s were a joke.

He completely miss hit the ball with both feet which causes the goals, this isn’t the first time he’s done either. There’s been a few times when he’s attempted to clear the ball but he’s completely skimmed it!

Edited by jmono84

6 minutes ago, Mr Weller 2 said:

Judge him on his overall defending, week in, week out. So far that’s been good. Yesterday he made mistakes but was very unlucky to concede two own goals.

Agreed, blasting the ball in your own net from 3 yards out under no pressure at all could happen to anyone.

Guest David Oldfields Gate
4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Agreed, blasting the ball in your own net from 3 yards out under no pressure at all could happen to anyone.

True dat. Frank Sinclair did it from 30.

Guest Col city fan

That’s two matches running where the opposition fans are taking the piss singly out of Faes due to him performing so craply.

He’ll have to be careful cos another one of this type of performance, against Fulham, and he’s going to be slaughtered by the merciless media as being another poor signing at Leicester. 
We know he can be good, but that will quickly be forgotten if he has another joke game. 
I’m already reading ‘Wout Faeces’ etc all over social media.

This could get messy. Let’s hope his head is right on Tuesday.

Guest Col city fan

I think people again are missing the fact that the second own goal would have never happened if our defending had been better. We were WIDE OPEN. Watch the highlights and you’ll see that Nunez got through completely unmarked, with no one anywhere near catching him before he shot. To be fair, he should have just scored, rather than hitting the post. 
THIS is the issue. Defensively again we were all over the place last night. People will gloss this over but errors of this nature are borne out of being under pressure.

I’ll post the highlights again….watch the defending. Salah and Nunez should have buried their chances in the second half with no defenders anywhere near them when they shot.

8 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

No pressure? It's a poor attempt but the only reason he has to attempt it is because someones closing him down

Ok no pressure is maybe harsh but re watch it and tell me he didn’t have another half second.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I think people again are missing the fact that the second own goal would have never happened if our defending had been better. We were WIDE OPEN. Watch the highlights and you’ll see that Nunez got through completely unmarked, with no one anywhere near catching him before he shot. To be fair, he should have just scored, rather than hitting the post. 
THIS is the issue. Defensively again we were all over the place last night. People will gloss this over but errors of this nature are borne out of being under pressure.

I’ll post the highlights again….watch the defending. Salah and Nunez should have buried their chances in the second half with no defenders anywhere near them when they shot.

The second is a weird one, it's stemmed from Ward's kick being instantly returned as it's nowhere near any Leicester player and Castagne getting caught out trying to get to the second ball