Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Just saw there that since the WC. Faes has scored more goals for Liverpool than anyone who actually plays for Liverpool.

😂

Guest Col city fan

Looks more confident and able to play ‘his natural game’.

He’ll still produce clangers, he’s that type of defender. But if he can continue to forge a r ship with Souttar, he’ll be fine.

Edited by Col city fan

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

I’m not wanting to bomb him out of the squad and say “GET RID” but an upgrade in the summer would definitely be a good thing.

I still preferred Cags as a CB when he was on it and surely Faes has had as many brain fart moments yet doesn’t get half the hate?

Bet you loved his tackle on Kane last week to help set up one of our goals though? 

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Bet you loved his tackle on Kane last week to help set up one of our goals though? 

I thought it was good but the momentum today after his needless and brain dead fizz of a ball into the danger zone as a CB is one of MANY errors that he has been part of since with us.

As I said, not asking to bomb him out of the squad like a certain rubbish Danish CB BUT the differing slack he gets compared to Cags on here baffles me.

Wout has all the physical ability -- and the skills -- to be a star in this League.

What he doesn't have, we've sadly seen confirmed too many times, is the footballing brain.

He's brave, he plays aggressively, I can't help liking him.  BUT ...

4 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

I’m not wanting to bomb him out of the squad and say “GET RID” but an upgrade in the summer would definitely be a good thing.

I still preferred Cags as a CB when he was on it and surely Faes has had as many brain fart moments yet doesn’t get half the hate?

The high line is clearly part of the plan to stifle United. We've been all over them but a moment of miscommunication between him and Souttar but you can't fault him for the goal. 

2 minutes ago, shailen said:

The high line is clearly part of the plan to stifle United. We've been all over them but a moment of miscommunication between him and Souttar but you can't fault him for the goal. 

Have you seen the goal back mate?

He is under ZERO pressure and fizzes a ball into the middle of the pitch past Mendy and then doesn’t drop back either.

A much slower and zero Cruyff turning version of Cags from his first season. 

• Like 1