Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

Genuinely disappointed because I thought he'd come good and actually show some consistent ability. Probably not helped by other players around him but he just makes so many mistakes of his own doing and so many clumsy moments.

Not even sure having someone like Nesta or Maldini next to him would help lol 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Genuinely disappointed because I thought he'd come good and actually show some consistent ability. Probably not helped by other players around him but he just makes so many mistakes of his own doing and so many clumsy moments.

Not even sure having someone like Nesta or Maldini next to him would help lol 

The players around him are not helped by playing with him. He's just cant be relied on at all, it's no coincidence that he's been a mainstay whilst we've had one of the worst defences in the league. Dont think i would even keep him for next season in the championship to be honest. Also dont see how Souttar is worse than him, think it's Ward and Iversen all over again.

I cannot wait to get rid of him this summer?

Can’t head the ball, always drifts OUT of position, rushes into tackles and think this has only been beneficial to us once (against Kane), so slow and just seems to have a loser mentality with his little flapping arm at every decision.

He would not sort out the above by dropping a league, he’s just not very good.

• Like 1

On 09/05/2023 at 14:59, shiv said:

I’m not one to quickly write players off but he simply is not cut out for the PL. As I’ve said before he has this bizarre tendency to try and always win the ball back, when sometimes the best thing to do is stand firm. The amount of errors he’s made, and the amount of times he’s been the last defender playing someone onside just tells me he doesn’t have a footballing brain.

Rinse repeat.