Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

11 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Thought we'd found a gem during that run before the World Cup, was aggressive in a controlled way and seemed to have a reasonable head on his shoulders. But he's just shite isn't he?

Daft ****er’s body shape is all wrong; doesn’t play side on. He’s plain thick too 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

My god he’s shite - possibly worse than Armarty as he has more talent but makes just as many mistakes every fuching week

As a defender he's much worse than Big Dan.

Dan's problem isn't that he can't play the position, it's just that he panics in possession and makes silly errors when pressed. 

Faes on the other hand is the complete opposite, not bad with the ball at his feet but hasn't got a clue when it comes to defending. 

• Like 2

Bit gutted on WF, we'd already lost Chouders to Watford and we needed someone with amazing hair to be our new cult figure, our prayers looked to have been answered when we got our own Dave Louis, and it seemed our one was actually good. Move forward 8 months, and we find Penn and Teller working out how he pulled off such an amazing magic trick.

Its obviously been said but WF has become WtF!.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not going to make any judgements on him until we get a new manager in place, and a load of new players in the championship.

They all look total and utter shit and we know they are capable of more. He could have just been sucked into our level of shitness. 

• Like 1

He is so naive or thick (potentially both) and let me explain why.

So he is hugely at fault for the first goal when he defends like something out of a Sunday league game when he lets the ball bounce rather than watching the flight and heading it to a team mate/forward (he’s done this a lot before too in differing degrees).

BUT, this is the epitome of his stupidity, so we go 1-0 down but actually held out until the 33rd minute, what does he do just over two minutes later? 

Go storming out of his position which should have been cemented next to Evans, find himself in no man’s land and allow Jones the freedom of KP.

I know confidence is shot but that doesn’t justify making continued moronic decisions.

I actually am starting to despise 95% of this so called “team”.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

I don’t understand this post at all, so Faes is an elite CB at a shit club? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yoir half right.

And half stupid 👍

Edited by Raj

4 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

What an odd person you are.

Read the room rather than saying Faes is some Haalandesque CB 🤯

Try and understand what I was saying in the first place.

That might help you👍

Contrary to the popular opinion on here I think he's got enough attributes to make a good prem level defender. 100% he needs work on the mentality side (positioning & decision making) but it will come with good coaching and a well drilled, balanced & disciplined team. Don't write him off just yet. Just look of the state of the Liverpool defence after Rodgers left them

• Like 1