Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

17 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

This is a forum mate that had a record breaking mass vvank over Tete. I'd take this forum's opinion with a pinch of salt.

You mean that some of the views presented are abject tomfoolery.    Well... I never!

• Haha 2

That's the thing , no balance people are just way to extreme people are either incredible or the worst footballer the world ever seen.

He has always been decent , but when your loosing and people and make a mistake the knives come out 

Edited by jamfox
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Defo found his level. Absolute monster today. Passing and his ability to bring the out are an added bonus. 

Probably found his level at this stage of his career.  There is a good player in there. Hoping that coady will mature him like Huth did to Morgan. Sometimes all it needs is an old head to to lead and learn from . Maybe if Evans was available more last season he may have looked better.

Edited by oz was my hero
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Most football fans base their opinion of individual players based on results. Win = played well. Lose = garbage. 

He wasnt perfect last season,.but few would be in a shambolic system that Rodgers set up.  But I've rated him all the way through. 

looked a good player even on day 1 v Spurs

Fair enough. I base it on the performances, not the result, but I do know what you mean.

You can’t be serious on that last sentence though. He was awful that day. New signing so I remember watching him closely!

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

If we keep him, it'll be astonishing. The man is different level. 

I've banged his drum all summer whilst most of FT dive into reactionary garbage. 

He's ridiculously good for this level

Can’t believe how highly you rate him, we must’ve watched a different player over the last year or so. He’s good for this level but absolutely miles off it at the top level. 

Hope we keep him as he’ll look class in the championship. But, so he should. 16-20m odd Belgium international. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Can’t believe how highly you rate him, we must’ve watched a different player over the last year or so. He’s good for this level but absolutely miles off it at the top level. 

Hope we keep him as he’ll look class in the championship. But, so he should. 16-20m odd Belgium international. 

I'm not having a pop at you, and not gonna do myself any favours with this arrogance, but I know my football. I'm a huge fan of Faes. Fwiw Wilf too (another who takes absurd abuse and disrespect) .  Just as, on the flip side, I was the loudest of loud shouters of that absolute clown Tete

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Different gravy today. I think some of the West Stand flask drinkers need to realise there's a reason some players reach international quality. Not everyone is as shit as them

I sit in the West Stand and you can fvck off lol 

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan

Another player who clearly suffered from the demise of LCFC.

We stank last season, from the Top down (no pun intended). 
Plus, Faes is now playing at a lower level.

He will look good this season, like many of them will.

3 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm not having a pop at you, and not gonna do myself any favours with this arrogance, but I know my football. I'm a huge fan of Faes. Fwiw Wilf too (another who takes absurd abuse and disrespect) .  Just as, on the flip side, I was the loudest of loud shouters of that absolute clown Tete

Sorry I thought I’d stumbled onto Sean from enderbys twitter for a sec then 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, James_lcfc said:

He’s been absolutely woeful for us and it was rightfully highlighted by lots of posters on here, including me - Not ‘reactionary garbage’ at all.

He was fantastic today though, comfortably the best player on the pitch. There is no agenda against him - If he keeps playing like that, lots of us will change our opinion. Simple really.

Long may it continue anyway! 

For me it appears a difference in his mentality. Against Northampton Pre season he looked like he was forced to play. Today he’s screaming at Hamza because he’s ball watching and you could see how much it meant to Faes. 

I think it’s fair to say he was one of the 6 that has had a change of heart due to Enzo.