Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

On 31/12/2023 at 23:16, hfaes said:

You all should know the reason why Wout is still with Leicester, Domenico Tedesco promised his place in our BELGIUM NATIONAL TEAM was assured….otherwise if he had to chose…who knows

And for his first season at Leicester, he came from a good Reims team where he performed very well (and be honest) into a team that was in a downward spiral….with a terrible coach…

I red Tielemans, ok he was not good in our National team neither, but since he is not in Leicester anymore, he performs better in our national team also…just saying….

From what I'd heard that wouldn't be too difficult apparently. If it's true, I saw in the media that after the World Cup, the Belgian press had Tielemans down as their worst performer with one outlet giving him a 3 out of 10?

I think Faes has been very good in the main this season but felt he was mentally and physically weak when needed him most today.

One thing that I always notice about him is when we concede he doesn’t get angry but looks mentally deflated, I remember when he signed he claimed to be a natural leader but don’t think he displays that aspect of the game at all.

• Like 3

Two or three occasions today where he was supplying the legs that Vestergaard didn't have.

I think Faes had a better game than, say, Justin, who had players running past his back when we had 11 men and also after we went down to 10.  

Guest Col city fan

We need better for the Premiership.

Faes has had a good season, but I don’t think he’s going to be consistently good enough for the top flight.

Neither is Vestergaard

• 1 month later...

Don't rate him at all. Constantly looks to slow play down no matter how urgently we need to move the ball, always needs at least 3 touches before moving it on.

• Haha 1

If we need to raise funds in June, he should be the first one we look to sell. Would get decent money for him and he’s not good enough for the prem. 

Nelson will be better than him for sure and Coady should be staring ahead of him now. 

• Like 3

Just now, frany104 said:

If we need to raise funds in June, he should be the first one we look to sell. Would get decent money for him and he’s not good enough for the prem. 

Nelson will be better than him for sure and Coady should be staring ahead of him now. 

Absolutely no chance we get decent money for him.

He’s a Championship player. Laughing stock at the level above.

I Know Foxestalk is full of the extremes but as bad as he was today (and he was dreadful) he's had a very solid season so far. He just looks too calm sometimes and makes some inexplicable mistakes

Probably needs to earn his place back now but certainly too soon to right him off completely 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I Know Foxestalk is full of the extremes but as bad as he was today (and he was dreadful) he's had a very solid season so far. He just looks too calm sometimes and makes some inexplicable mistakes

Probably needs to earn his place back now but certainly too soon to right him off completely 

He had a better second half as Hamza actually contributed to the defence

• Like 2