Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Forest [H] Pre Match Thread.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

If Rodgers is gone before this game, the KP will be rocking. The lull will be lifted.

If Rodgers is still here, it'll be toxic. Probably the most toxic it's ever been, especially if we don't win.

Is it bad I kinda want to see just how toxic it would be in a way? lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, StanSP said:

If Rodgers is gone before this game, the KP will be rocking. The lull will be lifted.

If Rodgers is still here, it'll be toxic. Probably the most toxic it's ever been, especially if we don't win.

If he's gone, the atmosphere will be lightened, the players will feel supported and play with a bit of freedom and we'll probably beat a Forest side who are, let's be honest, shit. This before a run of fixtures that look winnable on paper.

It all hinges on the first three words though.

• Like 2

Just now, Bilo said:

If he's gone, the atmosphere will be lightened, the players will feel supported and play with a bit of freedom and we'll probably beat a Forest side who are, let's be honest, shit. This before a run of fixtures that look winnable on paper.

It all hinges on the first three words though.

Agreed. We need that new manager bounce.

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Agreed. We need that new manager bounce.

And I honestly think we could spank this Forest side if we're playing with confidence and freedom. The difference between them and us is a freak win against a West Ham side who'd have won that game 99 times out of 100. 

New boss, first win of the season is a 3-0 drubbing in a local derby and then a series of winnable games to come. Get rid of him tonight and we could be out of the brown stuff within six weeks.

• Like 1

Don't care if we're at home to a crap team, we need to keep things tight. I'd start with 3 centre backs and bring Mr Reliable Marc Albrighton back into the team as right wing back.

Iversen

Justin Evans Faes

Albrighton Ndidi Tielemans Castagne

Maddison

Vardy Iheanacho

Edited by LeePhilpottsBaldSpot

On 04/09/2022 at 17:14, Matt said:

Its either gonna be toxic (Bearing in mind i've said numerous times last season and 2 times this season and our fans have continued to chant "Brendan Rodgers, Blue and White Army" *sigh*) or we'll feel like we can breath again.'

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

Don't care if we're at home to a crap team, we need to keep things tight. I'd start with 3 centre backs and bring Mr Reliable Marc Albrighton back into the team as right wing back.

Iversen

Justin Evans Faes

Albrighton Ndidi Tielemans Castagne

Maddison

Vardy Iheanacho

Think I'd go KDH instead of Ndidi in a local derby