Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Forest [H] Pre Match Thread.

Re. Steve Cooper: I can’t figure it out. Is he:

A) A superb manager who has been strong-armed into signing 40 shìt players by his mentalist owner and/or various other clowns at the club?

or

B) Actually just a terrible manager, but probably still a good coach?

or

C) An absolute chancer?

19 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

A) A superb manager who has been strong-armed into signing 40 shìt players by his mentalist owner and/or various other clowns at the club?

or

or

C) An absolute chancer?

Lindgard ain’t shit he’s a good player. Morgan Gibbs White is a good player. Not sure who the others are they’ve signed. Henderson is a good keeper. I’d like to see a list of their signings their fees and where they signed from though 😂 it is a bit of a circus there. 

2 hours ago, Saxondale said:

or

or

C) An absolute chancer?

I think mostly A, possibly a bit of B but not a terrible manager but whether premier league ready more to the point. I’m not sure manager managers could make a success of that player turnover though. Would have him here over the poison one.

• Like 1

I think this is the game we'll start turning the corner.

I wanted Rodgers to go after the Spurs game. But he's still here. If Top and his family – who've given us everything that we've experienced over the past decade  –back him, then so do I. Despite what I really think of him and his coaching team. 

I'm desperately hoping we turn up – I mean REALLY turn up – and batter them, get some confidence and then start slowly climbing the table. 

I'd take 13-15th and a proper rebuild next summer, with or without Rodgers.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Would absolutely love the players to come out with some serious fight on Monday. Starting this game well is imperative, get in their faces, fight for every second ball and even put in a dodgy challenge. It would really go a long way in getting the fans behind the eleven.

I want Rodgers gone, and to be honest, I’ve been 50/50 on whether I wanted us to win certain games this season, but I’m desperate for us to beat this lot. Regardless of my views, nothing would make me happier than seeing us beat these and send them packing.

I will be fuming if the players can’t get up for this. I really hope that they understand the enormity of this match, and what it means to the supporters. 

Edited by Matt_Lcfc
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

The very sad thing is that this should be one of the highlight matches of the season due to the rivalry etc, a real humdinger of tension and passion after years of being in different divisions.

Instead, I personally can hardly be bothered to go and my only real motivation is that I want to see Rodgers get an extremely hard and embarrassing time, the sort of bad reception that gets highlighted in the sports news and match of the day. The last thing I want, and it's wrong, is a resounding win and a load of gumph about the team turning the corner. 

I have never wanted a Leicester City manager sacked so much yet I don't think Top has the balls for it. 

Can't understand the 'I can't be bothered to attend stuff'. I'm there on Monday night, shouting my head off, more than ever. 

Got to get behind the team for this one, regardless of the manager situation.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ely fox said:

Lindgard ain’t shit he’s a good player. Morgan Gibbs White is a good player. Not sure who the others are they’ve signed. Henderson is a good keeper. I’d like to see a list of their signings their fees and where they signed from though 😂 it is a bit of a circus there. 

...the majority seemed like quality players to me, we would have been quite happy to have had half of the players they picked up!!!

I cannot see the sense in bringing in so many at one time, this would have been a call made from above, as no manager seeks to put themselves in a situation where they have no idea about who they are coaching and if they are a good fit for their club.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Saxondale said:

or

or

C) An absolute chancer?

I doubt he's had a say in signings. That spending spree is almost certainly down the the mad chairman

Don’t know why, but I’m really confident for this. I think Forest are shit and we can really get at them.

Would love to see:

Iversen

Faes Evans Soyuncu

Castagne    Youri    Wilf        Justin

Kelechi      Madders

Vardy 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Pedro02 said:

Leicester boys are we, 

Proud of our City, 

We always back the lads, 

Through the good and the bad... 

Unless it's the 38th minute then I'm going down to the concourse with all the other's as 45 mins is too long to wait to spend my money on overpriced muck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

Cant fathom some posters on here who want us to lose against this lot, in order or hope that Rogers gets the sack.  With our awful start if Top was going to fire Rogers it would have been done by now.

How about this get behind the team and pray we can turn the corner starting with a win against Forest.

I would rather eat shit than lose to those tree shagging fvcktards - I fvcking loathe the cvnts 

still want Todgers out but NOT at the expense of losing to the scum 

• Like 2

IF WE CAN ORGANISE A LITTLE BETTER?

Isn’t that your fooking job Brendan?  You’ve been here long enough. Surely having things organised should not be an issue. The issue is, you’re a sad little muppet blagging a living. Be gone foul spirit. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You just know it's going to be one of those horrible nights where it's hammering it down with rain and you get soaked on the way to the ground. It'll be freezing cold, the atmosphere will be toxic, and we'll concede a couple of soft goals. We'll have to listen to the scum goading us all night whilst we go 6 points behind them lot prompting all manner of childish abuse on social media. You'll then get soaked on the way back to the car only to switch on the radio and have to listen to the drivel that comes out of the Hobbit's mouth, before returning home to read an article from John Percy claiming that the board still have faith and he's been given until the end of the season to turn things around. 

Quite frankly I can't wait... 

Edited by ian__marshall
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sorry but anything less than a convincing victory is a failing for me. 

It's the first top flight game against Forest for decades, a Monday night under the lights, whole world watching, huge rivalry. Bottom of the league and in dire need of not just points but performances, and attacking football. 

If Rodgers cannot rally the team, and get them fighting for every ball, screaming at each other with passion with every mistake then he should be managing in the Isthmian League.