Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Forest [H] Pre Match Thread.

Just now, CrazyKopCorner said:

The teams been leaked 

Ward 

Castagne    Faes Evans    Justin 

Youri Soumare  KDH 

Maddison                     Barnes 

Vardy 

I'm happy enough with that. Soumare did well in the holding role at the KP vs Man U - hopefully he produces another performance like that one tonight.

Know we are involved and its been said a million times but I've never come across a set of fans in any sport make such as huge a noise as Forest about not caring about another team as opposed to, you know, not making any noise about them because they arent even on your radar?

I find it very intriguing but bizarre all the same.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

The teams been leaked 

Ward 

Youri Soumare  KDH 

Vardy 

I'd take that, expecting disappointment though.

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Jealous of anyone feeling emotions for this haha.

I almost feel like a neutral and just looking forward to watching two teams that can't defend.

Its potentially a great match for the neutral to be fair, two teams who are decent going forward at times but dogshit in defence.

Edited by Nalis

17 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

I haven't felt this excited and nervous for a game in a long time! I'm already 3 beers in, and got lots in the fridge - that will be my insurance in case it goes Rodgers...

Oh dear. You will be very very drunk then. I can’t see us winning. We’ll be 3 goals down by HT most likely.

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Its potentially a great match for the neutral to be fair, two teams who are decent going forward at times but dogshit in defence.

Say again. We are so one dimensional in attack these days and we rely only on individual brilliance. We are boring to watch frankly. Not good for the neutrals, though with our crappy defence there may still have a lot of goals in this game.

12 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

The teams been leaked 

Ward 

Youri Soumare  KDH 

Vardy 

Where the fuk is our most effective goal scorer/provider Nacho? I am sick and tired to see him wasted on the bench. I would love to see him together with Barnes, Maddison and Vardy. I rather sacrifice one of KDH/Soumare. Nacho makes us tick a lot more. Arggghhh

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Where the fuk is our most effective goal scorer/provider Nacho? I am sick and tired to see him wasted on the bench. I would love to see him together with Barnes, Maddison and Vardy. I rather sacrifice one of KDH/Soumare. Nacho makes us tick a lot more. Arggghhh

He's very much a confidence player - maybe there is a reluctancy to throw him in when there's a fair bit of negativity around us at the moment. 

10 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Jealous of anyone feeling emotions for this haha.

I almost feel like a neutral and just looking forward to watching two teams that can't defend.

Your not the only one, should be right up for a derby but I genuinely can't be arsed, probably doesn't help that I'm feeling ill as anything 🤣 

17 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

The teams been leaked 

Ward 

Youri Soumare  KDH 

Vardy 

Ward!!!🤬🤬🤬.. 

Fvck you Rodgers!!

I've seriously had enough!!

4 minutes ago, Pedro02 said:

He's very much a confidence player - maybe there is a reluctancy to throw him in when there's a fair bit of negativity around us at the moment. 

Have you not been watching us for the last 24 months. Everytime he comes on he looks like he is scoring or going to provide an assist. He has been our most effective goal involved per minute played. But he has been kept on the bench not just at the moment but for ever while Rodgers has been here except when Vardy was injured.

• Like 1

Just now, Nick said:

I think it's 4231

Ward
Castagne, Faes, Evans, Justin
Soumare, Tielemans
Maddison, KDH, Barnes
Vardy

When is Rodgers going to learn that:

- we need two upfront otherwise Vardy is too isolated

- by relying on Castagne and Justin for width, we become vulnerable in defence as we often get caught out in transition

- playing 442, 352 is better for us as the former gives us width through our midfield players and not our full backs and the latter gives us at least 3 at the back when we are defending in transition instead of 2.

Poor tactics by Rodgers.