Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Forest [H] Pre Match Thread.

Where have the super fans that came to this forum with Brendan's appointment? I'd like them to try and offer us a modicum of comfort during this harrowing trauma. Please tell me it'll be alright, I've got a permanent feeling as if someone's just clouted me in the Jeffrey's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Where have the super fans that came to this forum with Brendan's appointment? I'd like them to try and offer us a modicum of comfort during this harrowing trauma. Please tell me it'll be alright, I've got a permanent feeling as if someone's just clouted me in the Jeffrey's.

The only comfort I’ll get is when he’s gone.

I’m usually pretty amicable, respect others opinions even if they’re different to mine and willing to debate however I do agree with the sentiment of where have they gone just so I can laugh at them in this instance.

• Like 1

2-2 half time. Vardy scores first, go 1-2 behind,  and Madders scores a blinder.

2-4 full time. Same rubbish, same system, Ward in goal, bits of clapping, 70% possession, Evans most passes made in game, some crap about 'intensity' and giving 'all due respect to the owners'. Says the players struggled because of all the fan issues in the FA cup game, and not enough time to work on anything as players away for international duty.

Then 2 days on Foxestalk waiting for a sacking, only to find that the rumours are if things aren't better in the Bournemouth game then he might be in trouble. 

Hate this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

This is going to be like two drunk tramps fighting over a chip.....

lol

Right now, I'd settle for that, so long as the tramp in blue can be arsed to fight over the chip for 90+ minutes - and the tramp in red is left feeling hungry.

That would offer a glimmer of hope, even if it kept BR in post a little longer (he's done by the World Cup at the very latest, surely?)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Wow....that's abit harsh..... without him I don't think his Dad would have bought Leicester....and what happened in 2016 may not have happened if they hadn't bought the club.

Im all about the future, not something that happened many moons go, forget about the sentiment. IM ALL BUSINESS

Edited by Simoken
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

2-2 half time. Vardy scores first, go 1-2 behind,  and Madders scores a blinder.

2-4 full time. Same rubbish, same system, Ward in goal, bits of clapping, 70% possession, Evans most passes made in game, some crap about 'intensity' and giving 'all due respect to the owners'. Says the players struggled because of all the fan issues in the FA cup game, and not enough time to work on anything as players away for international duty.

Then 2 days on Foxestalk waiting for a sacking, only to find that the rumours are if things aren't better in the Bournemouth game then he might be in trouble. 

Hate this.

Sounds about bang on mate. 

Harrowing stuff. 

My position : Rodgers out.

I've been thinking about this a lot (like hundreds of others) l just can't see even a **** like Rodgers continuing with his useless style of play, l really think he will change, because?

I think he really knows now his most important thing in life is at stake -  his reputation - and for that reason and that alone l believe we will play more direct, not **** about at the back and.... Wait for it... Beat F*rest.

I also think we will beat Bournemouth.

So lets get behind the lads and be confident and upbeat.

No,  l dont do hallucinogenics of any description, l think he is a terrible coach, l just can't believe he could be so utterly stupid as to not change now!

2 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Hate this.

Wash, rinse, repeat

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, J. James said:

No,  l dont do hallucinogenics of any description, l think he is a terrible coach, l just can't believe he could be so utterly stupid as to not change now!

We probably all thought that months ago but here we are, still......

Edited by FoyleFox

On 23/09/2022 at 11:57, Ric Flair said:

Please tell me it'll be alright, I've got a permanent feeling as if someone's just clouted me in the Jeffrey's.

I’ll have a go. Don’t worry. We’ll get three points and Brendan will fight relegation with a team that doesn’t want him and struggle to muster the motivation to get us the 40 points. Or we’ll lose or draw and we’ll get rid of Brendan but it’ll be too late for a fight back and we’ll get relegated. Did that help? I was trying to help. I hope that helped.

”Best stadium in the Championship, you’ll never sing that.”

• Haha 1

Guest nathan.

It hurts me to post this but we need to lose.

Taking a kick in teeth will benefit us in the long run.

No way he survives losing at home to Forest.