Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Forest [H] Pre Match Thread.

10 hours ago, kingkisnorbo said:

You’ve named some great grounds there. Grounds with character. Significantly better than the flat pack ground we have, in my opinion. 

I really hope you just come across the wrong way on here because if you're anything like this in real life god bless your mother. 

• Haha 2

On 23/09/2022 at 23:52, Gamble92 said:

If the thought of losing to these lot doesn't make you feel physically sick then I don't know what you are even doing near our club. 

The comments here are disgraceful. 

It's one thing wanting our manager gone and lamenting our performances but giving up hope isn't going to solve anything. When they cross that line you ****ing give it everything to get behind them and make sure we beat these bastards

I'll be honest. Losing to forest is as bad as losing to *picks random team from league* Newcastle. The rivalary might have existed in the 90s. And it's cute that the little stone island fellas carry it on now. It's pretty embarassing though

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 22/09/2022 at 23:04, Chelmofox said:

What’s even worse if we often score first. And then after going 2-1 down we equalise just before half time. Each phase makes me think we could turn the corner and finally push on.

Then the second half starts. What does he say to them at half time?

Thanks for coming.

Same time next week?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, filbertway said:

I'll be honest. Losing to forest is as bad as losing to *picks random team from league* Newcastle. The rivalary might have existed in the 90s. And it's cute that the little stone island fellas carry it on now. It's pretty embarassing though

I can't believe you are a Leicester fan if that's what you think.You have no idea, bit pathetic that you are on a LCFC forum to be honest

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

His family were directly responsible for getting us in the Premier league. Winning the Premier League, winning the FA Cup at last and the European tours not to mention what they have done for the city.  Have a go at Rodgers all you want but suggesting you want Top gone well be careful what you wish for as until they came in it awful.

He hasn’t personally insulted Top, ok maybe a bit extreme saying every day is wasted etc but why do you think Top is exempt from criticism? We are in free fall at the minute, badly run from top to bottom, no direction and by all accounts, in a mess financially. Who knows where the free fall will end? It could easily take us down as far as our previous low (League One) if not halted. 

This, well it’s ok because we won the league and cup once attitude is part of the problem imo. 

Top does need to stand up and prove he can put this right and get the club back on track as otherwise it’ll just seem more and more like the success was down to Vichai and Vichai alone….

Edited by LCFCJohn

Foxes fans have until 5pm on Tuesday 27 September to submit personalised messages to appear in the Nottingham Forest edition of CITY.

- Nottingham Forest edition of CITY Messageboard to feature entries from the Blue Army
- The submission deadline is Tuesday 27 September
- Supporters can email [email protected] with their messages and accompanying images

Just now, Happy Fox said:
Foxes fans have until 5pm on Tuesday 27 September to submit personalised messages to appear in the Nottingham Forest edition of CITY.

- Nottingham Forest edition of CITY Messageboard to feature entries from the Blue Army
- Supporters can email [email protected] with their messages and accompanying images

They won't print the message I send for sure...

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

😂 what could go wrong??

Whoever came up with this idea will be out the door before Rodgers.