Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Forest [H] Pre Match Thread.

23 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:
Foxes fans have until 5pm on Tuesday 27 September to submit personalised messages to appear in the Nottingham Forest edition of CITY.

- Nottingham Forest edition of CITY Messageboard to feature entries from the Blue Army
- The submission deadline is Tuesday 27 September
- Supporters can email [email protected] with their messages and accompanying images

**** OF RODGERS

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Happy Fox said:
Foxes fans have until 5pm on Tuesday 27 September to submit personalised messages to appear in the Nottingham Forest edition of CITY.

- Nottingham Forest edition of CITY Messageboard to feature entries from the Blue Army
- The submission deadline is Tuesday 27 September
- Supporters can email [email protected] with their messages and accompanying images

Encouraging that incompetency runs deep within the club

I like to think the board are going to judge him at our place to see what sort of reaction from the players and fans he gets. Forest are 19th obviously so it is a gauge for where we are at. If it is another shocker and the crowd turn nasty that will make their decision. 

If it is the opposite and we play well and the fans have a good night I think he gets the next few. 

Personally I think it will be his last game. I just don't see him organising them as he has proven he can't in the last 12 months. 

Edited by Gazza M
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

If it doesn't matter to you then okay. I've lived in Nottingham for 20 years and had nothing but abuse every time I mention I'm even from Leicester never mind mentioning the football. I don't understand anyone undermining the rivalry. Bad enough from them lot always pretending not to care every time they lose. 

Funny that they had a sell out and celebrated like they'd won the world Cup in Feb. Shifted about 20,000 tickets for Arsenal round before. 

This match means everything to me and a lot of Leicester fans who don't wear stone Island or get involved in any of that shit. You don't have to gaslight the rivalry down to mindless thugs. 

Which makes the clubs decision not to act regards Rodgers even more baffling, the club, board, whoever, treating this game and the fans with contempt.

I've levelled that word at Rodgers regarding his treatment of European competitions and games, this one is on the club.

24 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

If it doesn't matter to you then okay. I've lived in Nottingham for 20 years and had nothing but abuse every time I mention I'm even from Leicester never mind mentioning the football. I don't understand anyone undermining the rivalry. Bad enough from them lot always pretending not to care every time they lose. 

Funny that they had a sell out and celebrated like they'd won the world Cup in Feb. Shifted about 20,000 tickets for Arsenal round before. 

This match means everything to me and a lot of Leicester fans who don't wear stone Island or get involved in any of that shit. You don't have to gaslight the rivalry down to mindless thugs. 

They have an awful lot of songs for a club they don’t care about 

• Like 2