Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Forest [H] Pre Match Thread.

On 21/09/2022 at 17:53, Father Ted said:

Iversen 

Castagne Evans Faes Thomas 

Albrighton Tielemans KDH Barnes 

Maddison 

Vardy 

Back to basics. Full backs defending. Wingers wide and helping out defensively. Sit deep and counter with pace. Vardy shithouse 1-0

One ****ing nil?

Well... better than a loss, I suppose

53 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We have most definitely reached Marc Albrighton levels of desperation, I'm surprised he's not turned to him several games ago. He's usually brought in to steady things and only when we have fully committed to turgid mode and then want to start attacking again do we transition him out again. He is needed though right now.

It doesn't make sense that Mark hasn't been used on the right wing as before. He's been effective there before.

I guess it's Brendans fixation and insistance on playing players out of position has something to do with it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Rob Jones referee.

Graham Scott as 4th official.

Chris Kavanagh on VAR.

We've never lost with Rob Jones reffing a game lol 

image.thumb.png.97908f34ecf70989c491a738a11639d4.png

I like Rob Jones. Seems to be growing as a good referee.

I say "growing" as it's not been long since he was in the Football League.

1 hour ago, Chrysalis said:

Like he did in the FA cup final. :)

Thats why I like offsides with VAR - doesn't give them any opportunity to fiddle it, they set it and the software draws the lines and they just have to go with that. Sometimes when it takes a long time, and then goes our way even though its Kavanagh or Moss doing it, I imagine its because they are just sitting there sadly looking at the result, depressed they haven't had the chance to give it against us lol

Come on , man up, all of you..,!!

You are are hoping deep inside…this is our springboard to jumping up the league,

& Brendan Rodgers is the man to drive us forward…and we will all be friends again..

or this is where we say our goodbyes to all those dreams, & we will be spitting all curses, & Betold wealth of good travel on Rodgers,his cronies,and the poor fated

board….and goodbye to all our dreams for the next unseen 10 years, known as Hell.

Germany Bank Holiday Monday…the 4 horseman of the Apocolypse will have been dressed & mounted and started their satanic run , or……..

Dare I get up,and face what’s to come,or sleep over until Monday night,or occasionally peek over the covers…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

i've put 300 quid on that

My house & your house plus your £300 I have put on it…

You will be either short £300 & an house with me…or we will be homeward bound,

rich with emotion glee,but explaining to do with the wife which as a city fan is the

easiest part..!!

just nonsense to cheer up our fools-pride,in these hardious times…

oh woes of a city & England fan,my lord why punish us this way..

I am sure I was a goodboy sometime in my miserable life….& @don_danbury

didnt hurt a fly….He is just poor at betting..!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

My house & your house plus your £300 I have put on it…

You will be either short £300 & an house with me…or we will be homeward bound,

rich with emotion glee,but explaining to do with the wife which as a city fan is the

easiest part..!!

just nonsense to cheer up our fools-pride,in these hardious times…

oh woes of a city & England fan,my lord why punish us this way..

I am sure I was a goodboy sometime in my miserable life….& @don_danbury

didnt hurt a fly….He is just poor at betting..!

you had a few dozen pints? 

9 hours ago, orangecity23 said:

Thats why I like offsides with VAR - doesn't give them any opportunity to fiddle it, they set it and the software draws the lines and they just have to go with that. Sometimes when it takes a long time, and then goes our way even though its Kavanagh or Moss doing it, I imagine its because they are just sitting there sadly looking at the result, depressed they haven't had the chance to give it against us lol

It does. The VAR Ref can set it at what frame they prefer, which in Chilwell’s case probably could’ve gone either way it was that close. 

8 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Come on , man up, all of you..,!!

You are are hoping deep inside…this is our springboard to jumping up the league,

& Brendan Rodgers is the man to drive us forward…and we will all be friends again..

or this is where we say our goodbyes to all those dreams, & we will be spitting all curses, & Betold wealth of good travel on Rodgers,his cronies,and the poor fated

board….and goodbye to all our dreams for the next unseen 10 years, known as Hell.

Germany Bank Holiday Monday…the 4 horseman of the Apocolypse will have been dressed & mounted and started their satanic run , or……..

Dare I get up,and face what’s to come,or sleep over until Monday night,or occasionally peek over the covers…

Love your optimism.

But your deluded😁😁😁