Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Forest [H] Pre Match Thread.

Feel like Albrighton is a must. Gives loads of protection on that right flank and you can guarantee he won't shirk his responsibility. Feels pointless suggesting anything else as will just make it all the more frustrating when he picks a crap XI based on the current situation.

7 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

Actually not a bad choice as a goalie, he’s got the height - perhaps you should replace Rodgers before kick-off tomorrow? 

Fkn hell how dire is our goalkeeper situation when fans has begun to suggest outfield players to replace Ward.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

We don't mark at corners. Worst keeper in the top 2 (even 3) divisions. Defence porous. Midfield is empty. Powder puff up front. We can't ride a storm. He can't make tactical substitutions or in game tweaks. He picks the wrong players but those correct players  who are picked are asked to perform the wrong role

All right, but apart from the corners, keeper, defence, midfield, attack, tactics, players and roles ... what's the problem?

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Ron Combo said:

Mate here in my town in Italy is a f****t fan (worked there for years in a restaurant). Wants to watch the match with me. It’s going to end in tears isn’t it? FFS. 

Thanks a bunch BR. 

All my in-laws are forest. I’d swap in a heartbeat bro. 

• Like 1

Nothing good can come of this game. We either get beat, which is crap, draw, which is crap or win, meaning Rodgers keeps hos job for a while longer and that's crap too. 

Obviously I want to win but it won't mean much. 

• Like 3

Today this could be, the greatest day of our lives
Before it all ends, before we run out of time
Stay close to FT
Stay close to FT
Watch the world come alive tonight
Stay close to FT