Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Forest [H] Pre Match Thread.

3 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Presumably you mean his two goals against Norwich and two goals against Watford....whilst two seems to be the number in questions, its ironically against two teams that are no longer in the league because they were that sh1t.

Yeah would have been much better if he'd scored two against Liverpool when we played Norwich and  two against Man city when we played Watford, can't do a thing right that Vardy. 😐

As much as I feel a change of manager is needed, absolutely no part of me wants to see us lose to Forest to facilitate it. Got to try and keep them to the one goal (can't see us keeping a clean sheet) and hope the quality we have up top can pick apart their defence. They've been very disjointed this season and I think we should win, but probably a big chunk of pressure on us going into this.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

The biggest issue I’ve got is if we spank these tonight Rodger’s still has a job 

But if we do lose, they should start selling SkyBet League patches in the Club Store.

If anyone else has the misfortune of watching this in Shooters Nottingham tonight, can you DM me, we might be able to huddle together in a corner somewhere lol, im currently on a table with 6 other forest fans :blush:

26 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

These lot need an absolute pasting, I don't like how much they ripped us apart in February and add in Jesse Lingard to go with the odious Brennan Johnson and we've so much reason to finally turn up and give our long suffering fans a proper footballing display.

Just got to hope Rodgers doesn't sabotage it.

Weren't you dating Brennan Johnson for half of last season? :D