Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Forest [H] Pre Match Thread.

Guest Mee-9

Huge game.

Anyone else sh*tting themselves though? Going to be a really weird atmosphere in the ground later, especially if (when) we go 1-0 down. 

4 minutes ago, Torten said:

Rumours on Twitter that Smithies is in goal tonight, have zero clue on the authenticity.

By rumours you mean that bellend Sam Martin who starts a different nonsense rumour each week? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dannythefox said:

The biggest issue I’ve got is if we spank these tonight Rodger’s still has a job 

We're in a lose lose situation. Either we lose on the pitch or win and keep hold of Rodgers, just to prolong the agony. Nerves are jangling.

If we go one or two down, it will be hideous at the stadium.  I hope Top knows what he has let himself in for because if his gamble of keeping Rodgers backfires, he will end up getting it both barrels too.

As much as I think the manager has run his course, I just want to see us smash these bellends!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Torten said:

Rumours on Twitter that Smithies is in goal tonight, have zero clue on the authenticity.

Delve deep enough and you'll find people on twitter that think the world is flat and that the sky is a giant TV screen.

On 30/09/2022 at 13:43, FoxinNotts said:

Can't understand the 'I can't be bothered to attend stuff'. I'm there on Monday night, shouting my head off, more than ever. 

Got to get behind the team for this one, regardless of the manager situation.

I'm at work till midnight but I'll be watching it on sky ,

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Weirdly exciting for this game despite the malaise we're in. 

If Rodgers and the players can't get up for this and get the fvcking 3 points we need AND want, then there's surely no way for Rodgers to stay. 

We’d like to think so :ph34r:. Wouldn’t put anything past Top at the minute. 

17 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Sheepshaggers feeling insecure bless them lol

Notts to Leicester 30 miles Notts to Burton 28 miles Notts to Chesterfield 29 miles Notts to Lincoln 32 miles Are these all east midlands derbies #notaderby #nffc #lcfc #SkySports

So, so weird. Imagine caring that much about who another set of fans hate.

29 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Is that like 1-0 93rd minute winner via an own goal after not registering a single shot? 

So like... he still gets sacked.

Perfect.

Although i'd fear even that would be enough for certain happy clappers to turncoat and paper over craters, the board et al.