Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Forest [H] Pre Match Thread.

Just now, Tom12345 said:

When is Rodgers going to learn that:

- we need two upfront otherwise Vardy is too isolated

- by relying on Castagne and Justin for width, we become vulnerable in defence as we often get caught out in transition

- playing 442, 352 is better for us as the former gives us width through our midfield players and not our full backs and the latter gives us at least 3 at the back when we are defending in transition instead of 2.

Poor tactics by Rodgers.

Poor tactics by Rodger? Noooooo, wash your mouth out. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, adejo92 said:

KDH is the only player in our team whos likely to fired up by the rivalry. I'd say Vardy too, but he's not touched the ball since the middle of last season.

....KDH has been going backward and as you say Vardy is just not getting the service consistently and when he does he can't take his chances!!!

The longer these players are under this regime, the worse they become.

• Like 3

well i booked Tuesday off, because I am already two in and know it's going to take enough beer to put me out of action to cope with Rodgersball and the East Mids. derby in one night. lol:beer:

come on boys, make us proud for once

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

I think it's 4231

Ward
Castagne, Faes, Evans, Justin
Soumare, Tielemans
Maddison, KDH, Barnes
Vardy

Not bloody Emergency Ward 10 again. Carry on Doctor, Rodgers has almost the right spelling for this shower. What a right Carry on indeed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Fuk im excited for this one, it’s been that long since a game I feel like I’ve actually forgot a bit how bad we’ve been playing this season. Let’s hope todays a new start. LTID 🦊 

You’re definitely on some sort of drugs!!! Excited? I’m more looking forward to the drive in, the queue on Hinckley Road and the hunt for some parking than the actual game. 😂

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Is it blasphemy to say I'm not sure Vardy should be starting? 

Yes.

But brave heretics have always advanced societies so I dont mind if you risk it.

Vardy should start with Kelechi and the buffoon should ask someone how to use his 5 subs.  Daka for Vardy at half time and adjust Kelechi and midfield accordingly throughout the game.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

The teams been leaked 

Ward 

Castagne    Faes Evans    Justin 

Youri Soumare  KDH 

Maddison                     Barnes 

Vardy 

Aside from Ward and lack of Nacho, it’s alright