Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Forest [H] Pre Match Thread.

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Anything but a win for either side will see one or both sacked imo. 

With the exception of an end of season or tournament match, has this ever happened in England? I'm genuinely interested and trusting one of our stattos will have the answer.

3 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I wonder if the late kick off to prevent trouble will be effective. Pubs look busier than anyway mid day kick off so far.

Travelled up from London earlier and pretty much as soon as I got off the train and passed a few pubs I got the feeling there’ll be trouble after the match. My antenna is usually pretty accurate. Hope I’m wrong. 

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Talksport just said Steve Cooper went to inspect the pitch and chucked his tea/coffee over it lol

I hope when we visit them if Brendan is still our manager that he goes full Souness and stabs an LCFC flag on their penalty spot. It might be the only thing that could redeem him in my eyes. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Mendi said:

Could tonight see either of the two Managers get the push tonight?

...Cooper would be the one badly treated, no way he asked for the buying spree and then had to make this team work!!!

He needed to have put his foot down, but when you are an up-and-coming voice, you can't afford to take that chance.

5 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Going to miss the match. Still waiting for the washing machine repairman to come, long after his "window". Was really looking forward to this after a crappy few weeks personally.

If you spend 90 mins dwelling on your misery of missing the game, it will be like you were in the stadium watching us play! Take 15 min break from the despair after 45mins to make the repairman a cuppa. 

• Like 1