Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Forest [H] Pre Match Thread.

3 hours ago, blueharmie said:

We doing a light show for this.

Breathtaking. Probably got a floodlight switch tickler lined up for this already.

Please no. Even more tinpot than the "world famous" City Ground

In all honesty I think we'll be doing the minutes silence before the game so may spare our blushes this time

If he's still here, the atmosphere will be toxic.

If we concede early the boos will start.

Concede two or more and "we want Rodgers out" will be ringing out.

Change the manager now and the whole place will be lifted and backing whoever it is that comes in.

It really is their choice but I've feared this for weeks, the biggest home game of the season being all about Rodgers.

• Like 2

We should be winning this one and I’m confident we win comfortably regardless of who is in charge.

For his own sake Ward needs to be dropped, and surely he will be for this one. 
Vardy needs to start in a game like this and I would bring in Soumare for Ndidi.

Iversen

Justin

Evans

Faes

Castagne 

Soumare

Tielemans 

KDH

Madders

Vardy

Barnes.

What ever your thoughts at them minute - get behind the lads for 90 mins - let your feelings known at full time, but we need that positive atmosphere during the game.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

What ever your thoughts at them minute - get behind the lads for 90 mins - let your feelings known at full time, but we need that positive atmosphere during the game

The only way the team is going to win the fans around is by cutting out the mistakes and winning games. There's no way in a million years the fans are going to rock up for another horror show and then only let their frustration be known at the end!

If we capitulate against Forest with Brendan still in charge you might witness an atmosphere that we may never see again (thankfully)

I'm talking people trying to get on to the pitch levels. 

Confidence is on the floor at the minute and the team is totally out of form.

if BR stays for F*rest I expect we start strong - just because of the occasion- and it’s then can we score a couple and not concede.

If we fail to score the pressure builds, if they score our record is we cave. Then it hits the fan.

All odds are against BR because he has lost the players and a good % of the fans.

if we change the manager I could see us winning by at least 2.

it’s time. Brendan out!

3 hours ago, iancognito said:

If he's still here, the atmosphere will be toxic.

If we concede early the boos will start.

Concede two or more and "we want Rodgers out" will be ringing out.

Change the manager now and the whole place will be lifted and backing whoever it is that comes in.

It really is their choice but I've feared this for weeks, the biggest home game of the season being all about Rodgers.

Better to protest by not going which is what I'll be doing if he's still here. If STHs did it "en masse" it would have an impact without negatively affecting the players.

Edited by Silva Fox
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Probably an obvious thing to say, following the ‘rampage’ through Notts city centre during the cup match, the Forest lads are all talking about trashing Leicester before the match. Should be interesting!

Where were they when it was happening? They have a few old men left that drink in Meadows. 

• Like 1

We have the players to win.  It's  the mentality I worry about.

When we were 2-2 at half-time against Spurs, I predicted we would pose 5 or 6-2.

I was worried by the end it would be more.

We were losing all the 50-50s.   We weren't covering space.  We weren't closing down.   We didn't look like a professional football team.

• Like 1

For me, we lose this one.  Yes, we have better players than they do,  but they will have the fight to grind something out and we will simply collapse again.

Then we spend the next week on foxestalk hitting refresh on the Rodgers page in hope more than expectation until the next game comes around.

Then, rinse and repeat.

3 hours ago, Silva Fox said:

Better to protest by not going which is what I'll be doing if he's still here. If STHs did it "en masse" it would have an impact without negatively affecting the players.

STHs won't do it en masse though. I'm not sure how much of an effect a negative impact on the players matters. With 1pt in 7 games it can hardly drop their morale or performance any lower 🙄

If Rodgers is still in charge for this and we go 1-0 down early on i think we could implode and see another tennis score. 

The atmosphere will be toxic and forests fans/players would thrive off of that.

I am praying that we start strongly and get all of the fans behind the team.

41 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Very few I expect. The majority will no doubt attend, clap politely regardless of the result and leave without a murmur.

but they wont will they a loss or even a draw the fans will let their feelings be heard by the owners, i will be surprised if he is still here though come the day of the match