Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smig123

NEXT MANAGER??

Just now, Dirkster the Fox said:

I think when people remove any delusions of grandeur right now, face the facts and digest the permutations, we'd take Sean Dyche right now to stay up at the minimum.

In fact who actually knows how good he could be with an decent squad.

Absolutely not! Dyche is a horrible manager, always blaming others and never had a good word to say about us. In fact he was constantly slating us at one point. 

No idea who would be good for us though tbh. Morgan!? Huth!? Kasper as player manager, Fuchs as player manager!? 🤣. I don't know, I feel any of the above would give us our spirit back though.  

Bloody Nige! Just anyone who can get this band back together. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foxhateram said:

Absolutely not! Dyche is a horrible manager, always blaming others and never had a good word to say about us. In fact he was constantly slating us at one point. 

No idea who would be good for us though tbh. Morgan!? Huth!? Kasper as player manager, Fuchs as player manager!? 🤣. I don't know, I feel any of the above would give us our spirit back though.  

Bloody Nige! Just anyone who can get this band back together. 

Dyche brings what we need, whether you like him or not

And we are not exactly a tantalising prospect at the moment are we ?

Unless you are Rochdales manager maybe ?