Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smig123

NEXT MANAGER??

Ange excites me. Watched a bit of Celtic this year and their side this year is even better than last years side that ran away with it. Very expansive.

From what you read of Celtic fans opinions of him, and the Aussie fans that were arguing with the Celtic fans initial scepticism last year when he first joined - he seems pretty liked wherever he’s been.

On 17/09/2022 at 20:14, moore_94 said:

I do agree and think that with how quick we were in getting Rodgers after sacking Puel that we will have someone already lined up to come in quickly

Awwwww. Clicked on that and saw this ❤️

5A4E0CB3-7FF8-4514-A297-AE7E6473AA25.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I say this having watched Ange at Brisbane, Melbourne Victory, and as the Socceroos manager

He’s a bloody genius the way he reshapes teams and poorer players into his image, and he will be a great Premier League manager. Man City have already said they really really rate him. I think he needs a preseason to get his ways across. 

Be worth it just for Celtic fans reaction lol 

He looks impressive and seems a guy we could all get attached to. Always same concerns when from Scotland in terms of signing players capable of doing well in Scotland, Ange seems to have done this well, and then signing players to play in the Premier league. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Free:

Domenico Tedesco

Jorge Sampaoli

Andre Villas-Boas

Marcelino

France:

Franck Haise - Lens

Bruno Genesio - Rennes

Germany:

Urs Fischer - Union Berlin

Oliver Glasner - Frankfurt

Christian Streich - Freiburg

Spain:

Unai Emery - Villareal

Italy:

Gian Piero Gasperini - Atalanta

Maurizio Sarri - Lazio

Other:

Marcelo Gallardo - River Plate

Kasper Hjulmand - Denmark

Gerardo Martino - Mexico

Gonna skip Dyche like we ain't noticed lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I don't think Simeone will leave Atletico but if he does he would be the perfect manager/coach for us. He can sort out our defensive problems and motivate this group of players to be aggressive and play with confidence.

I know the majority of our fans dislike him because of his attitude and character but right now we need someone like him or Tuchel. We need an active manager on the sideline with a feisty personality. The club is too soft from top to bottom. 

I can't see him or his assistants managing outside of Spain or Italy in Europe, because of language issues. 

2 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

No offence but Simeone or Tuchel ain't touching the Leicester job with a 100 foot pole, not now and likely not ever.

This thinking not exclusive to on here of course, there were Celtic fans who thought we had a shot at Mourinho after Lennon was sacked. Madness.

I agree about Tuchel but if Simeone ever leaves Atletico (around 5% chance this will happen) I can see him making a step in PL and our team, despite our current position, could be attractive to him. 

I can see the following happening though: Potter gets the sack in December and Simeone to Chelsea. 

• Haha 2