Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smig123

NEXT MANAGER??

8 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Get him gone asap.

Readily available managers:- 

Marcelino 

Addi Hutter 

Jorge Sampaoli 

Tuchel - although very unlikely. 

I read number three as Adolf Hitler at first glance. Shit glasses. 

Edit, I mean 2! 👓🙄😂

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

No chance. Why would you leave Brentford to get on the titanic. 

I don't know. To be a manager you must have supreme confidence. Anyone looking at Leicester sees we have a decent squad, one on paper that is better than Brentford's. If we stay up this season, we will have a massive rebuild in the summer, and as a manager that would be exciting. You'd hopefully get to put your stamp on the team. I also think we will have money to spend since a lot of expensive players will be naturally moving off the wage bill.

Leicester is still an attractive club and will likely have a bigger budget than Brentford moving forward.

It is obviously very dire but it is early enough in the season for us to have a decent shot at staying up.

If Frank is too scared of the challenge then he isn't the man for us.

• Like 2

If it's Dyche, I won't be watching any of our games. Hurts to say that, but it's the way it is. We get Dyche and it will be relegation 100%.

Not saying it won't be with Rodgers, but Dyche won't save us. And it will be horrific to watch and embarrassing to listen to his excuses. 

No thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The leaders at this club have now created a situation where the manager required for this season is different to the type they would want to take us forward long term. 

Their inaction on this has created a dire situation. 

Dyche to the end of the season, before Forest appoint him. 

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

The leaders at this club have now created a situation where the manager required for this season is different to the type they would want to take us forward long term. 

Their inaction on this has created a dire situation. 

Dyche to the end of the season, before Forest appoint him. 

I’ve asked before but why would someone be stupid enough to just take the job till the end of the season? Such an approach means that the club aren’t bought in to the appointment.  

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I’ve asked before but why would someone be stupid enough to just take the job till the end of the season? Such an approach means that the club aren’t bought in to the appointment.  

Happens fairly regularly in football 

Dyche been out of work for a while and could always turn a short term deal into a long one if he backs himself 

2 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Happens fairly regularly in football 

Dyche been out of work for a while and could always turn a short term deal into a long one if he backs himself 

He only left Burnley 5 months ago it isn’t that long really

He would know he could definitely get himself a long term contract somewhere

• Like 1

Its at the stage where I don't even care who it is, even having no manager and bodding about with Mike Stowell as caretaker would be better than Rodgers actively sabotaging things. Statistically, could anyone do worse than this? Even the shittiest manager across the whole football league might expect to manage at least 1 win in 7 games.

It's hard to suggest any manager currently amployed by a club who's doing well when we are such an abomination but even if we halved what we pay Brendan at £4-5m a year we will be paying very very good coaches a shit lot more than they are currently on and that shouldn't be underestimated. 

Arne Slot is the standout attainable choice for me, his record with young players is extraordinary and his footballing philosophy will resonate well with our fans. I also like De Zerbi if we want to employ someone not currently working.

I'm always nervous of players and managers coming from the France after recent issues here but Julian Stephan at Strasbourg impresses me, probably even more so than the current flavour of the month Frank Haise but he's done wonders too.

Bournemouth and Brighton needing managers too will hopefully force our board to act now in light of this horrendous sustained regression. 

• Like 1