Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smig123

NEXT MANAGER??

1 minute ago, sdb said:

People asking for Dyche, Allardyce, Ranieri and Pearson are taking the piss, right?

Hardly in a position to expect anyone eye catching.I would take Big Sam for the season right now.Can’t stand him,but he would sort the defence out.The forwards can just carry on as they are.They’re not the problem.

• Like 1

Just got a msg from my mate saying He’s heard from a good source that Dyche is going to be the man… apparently negotiations are already underway ( take it as you will and I have no idea who the source is but my mate wouldn’t just make it up) 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just got a msg from my mate saying He’s just heard from a good source that Dyche is going to be the man… apparently discussions are already underway ( take it as you will and I have no idea who the source is but my mate wouldn’t just make it up) 

He's the front runner for Cardiff mate. He got turned down at interview for Stoke. We are not hiring someone below our level.

Also no discussions are underway as of yet. 

Edited by Tails
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just got a msg from my mate saying He’s just heard from a good source that Dyche is going to be the man… apparently discussions are already underway ( take it as you will and I have no idea who the source is but my mate wouldn’t just make it up) 

Also what I’ve heard, from somebody fairly itk. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tails said:

He's the front runner for Cardiff mate. He got turned down at interview for Stoke. We are not hiring someone below our level.

Also no discussions are underway as of yet. 

I couldn’t be further from itk myself just passing on what I’ve just been told… like I say no idea who his source is like

19 minutes ago, Bilo said:

I really wouldn't mind Margot Robbie sitting on my face.

Mate, admittedly I've never heard of her (just literally Googled her and felt 'some good feelings') - but I know what you mean..:thumbup:

Would someone of his experience come here?

Edited by Wymsey
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

Tony pulis 4 2 3 1.

Keeps us up!

All goes wrong at the interview.

Board: "So what do you see as the major problems that need to be sorted tactically?"

Pulis: "First problem is that you're playing a centre mid at centre back, want to get him in his proper position."

Board: "So where would you play Ndidi?"

Pulis: "Who? I was talking about Johnny Evans. Also what is this squad, only 5 CBS? How are you supposed to start a proper team, I need 4 for the back 4, and at least a few more for midfield, plus a couple on the bench in case we need to tighten things up a bit"

Pulis: "So when do I start?"

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Mate, admittedly I've never heard of her (just literally Googled her and felt 'some good feelings') - but I know what you mean..:thumbup:

Would someone of his experience come here?

Nah, not a chance. Either of Margot Robbie sitting on my face or Poch coming here.

We're realistically looking at unemployed managers or those from small clubs in Ligue 1, Bundesliga or elsewhere.

• Like 1