Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smig123

NEXT MANAGER??

8 minutes ago, weller54 said:

If we can get Rodgers gone I'd be dancing on the ceiling....but Dyche replacing him!!!..

Hello!!!??

Rodgers gone?

Say you? Say me? All night long! 

Everbody sing, everybody dance
Lose yourself in wild romance
We're going to party
Karamu, fiesta, forever
Come on and sing along

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Benitez seems to be doing a disproportionate number of interviews lately in the media. He's definitely trying to get back into this league. He fancies us I reckon.

100% this 

He is a good organiser - it wouldn’t be pretty but we would stay up comfortably 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sly said:

He’s got his A license but has no coaching experience at all. I think he’s set to join Olympiakos. 

Don't need any experience to be better than Brent! Perhaps one day though, any player would surely respect his achievements. I think Vardy thought he was over the top at first but came to respect him. Wouldn't take any bollocks off anyone mind, the ultimate winner. Would love to see him back again. Always thought he was worth the entrance fee on his own and it makes you wonder what he was like in his peak!

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Like 1

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots
1 hour ago, Sly said:

He’s got his A license but has no coaching experience at all. I think he’s set to join Olympiakos. 

He was definitely assistant manager of Colombia at the 2018 World Cup. 

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

Just confirmed on the Fozcast that he's sold his house in Northamptonshire and now lives near West Bridgeford, perfect for commuting to Seagrave or Forest training ground 

3 hours ago, LVocey said:

We’re going to end up with Southgate around February time when Top finally realises Brendan needs to go 😩

The man who's been relegated with the only two club's he's managed. Brilliant.

At least we can let Brendan take his notepad with him. This guy comes complete with his own

I swear this karma for the league and cup wins.

gareth.jpg

“We’ve got a great squad with really low moral and I’m sure you can fix that before all their contracts expire next season only for us to give you less money than you’d want for a rebuild.”

Let’s get someone who doesn’t mind that mission statement yeah.