Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smig123

NEXT MANAGER??

28 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

You have a very low opinion of dyche if you think he’s taking a job for 8 months. And before you say that we will pay him handsomely to keep us safe, he simply wouldn’t do it 

I had read he wants a top job here or in Spain 

That’s not villa 

Annoyingly, I think the Villa job may be a viable option for Poch, and a reasonable fit. 

Their owners are loaded and ambitious and I reckon he’d be given time and money. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

Just got to stay up is the priority at the moment. 

...I  do not buy into this relegation is imminent vision!!!

We are more than good enough to be comfortable in the middle of the table,  there is nothing secondary about this squad. Just because no new blood came in, does not make us a poor team. We flattered ourselves with a top 8 finish and I see no reason why we will not be there again.

If Khun Top chooses to give Rodgers the "Refresh," then we will have problems!!

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

You have a very low opinion of dyche if you think he’s taking a job for 8 months. And before you say that we will pay him handsomely to keep us safe, he simply wouldn’t do it 

I had read he wants a top job here or in Spain 

That’s not villa 

What top job in the PL is open or expected to be soon?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I  do not buy into this relegation is imminent vision!!!

We are more than good enough to be comfortable in the middle of the table,  there is nothing secondary about this squad. Just because no new blood came in, does not make us a poor team. We flattered ourselves with a top 8 finish and I see no reason why we will not be there again.

If Khun Top chooses to give Rodgers the "Refresh," then we will have problems!!

1 point from 7 games. 

9 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

And those are "top jobs" more than Villa?

8 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

That’s not a top job in the Premier League is it Bournemouth 🤦‍♂️ 

I missed the element of dyche and top PL job …. Why on earth would dyche expect to get a top PL job ??

he’s a mid table coach at best - it’s a poor reflection on us that he’d do a decent job at our club at the present time 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I missed the element of dyche and top PL job …. Why on earth would dyche expect to get a top PL job ??

he’s a mid table coach at best - it’s a poor reflection on us that he’d do a decent job at our club at the present time 

It’s like a circus. At the moment. 

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They're heading for serious trouble if they don't start to get top half and European football. They have blown a fortune and they've been the absolute pits.

But they will find a way of getting cash into the club - if the money is there then you can find ways (obvs not talking about massive sums but £30/40m a season is pretty straightforward and covers a lot of outlay) 

we simply don’t have the investment to try and manipulate into the club.  Villa have extremely wealthy ownership 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ely fox said:

1 point from 7 games. 

....we had 19 in 29 in the great escape season, this season looks easier to navigate, with the right Manager at the helm!!!

Pearson admitted he got it wrong in changing the way we played as he did not believe the way we played in the Championship could be transferred to the Premier League. With the right manager in charge we can storm up the table, this is not a difficult league to be in, we just see Man. City, Liverpool, and United and we claim it is the best league in Europe, it is not.

By the time this season ends, I believe we will be pushing for the top 6, we just need Rodgers gone to make it happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2