Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smig123

NEXT MANAGER??

1 minute ago, itude said:

Well yeah, sadly there is a section of people here who appear to be snobs, so they wont support it despite his experience

Progress isn't always linear sometimes you have to move backwards to move forwards, if we started climbing the table under Dyche, how can Rogers be considered for any premium job again? Let alone a big job

2 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

Can people not understand he played a style of football with effectively Championship level players to regularly stay in the Premier League. For many seasons.

His remit was survival.

With much better players how can you say it would be just hoofball?

Burnley played hoofball in the Championship under him when he had a team of players decent for the level. It's what he does. There is no evidence he can do anything else. 

4 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Look who Brighton are interviewing......there pretty good up and coming managers

Yes and they will get one of them, whilst we continue to fart around, one less, then of course there is also Bourenmouth

2 minutes ago, itude said:

1. Working on a budget

2. Defensive organisation

3. Getting the best out of, in has case ,average players

4 Experience of having to dig in and grind out results

5 Playing a team to the players strengths and not trying to make them into some dream he has of unhelpful possession drap

6,A decent transfer record....Cornet, Collins Tarko

Fair points. But his style of play!? Not sure it's what Top will want.   

Do we even have the type of players to play the style he set Burnley up with. 

Burnley sacked him because he moaned about budgets and not being able to advance the team, that sounds very much like Brendan to me. Blaming everyone but himself. 

Can't argue regarding the getting the best out of players, he turned Ben Mee into a prem CB. 

Just think he's another one who looks for scale goats and blames others. We need someone with the balls to take the flack away from the lads. 

2 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

Fair points. But his style of play!? Not sure it's what Top will want.   

Do we even have the type of players to play the style he set Burnley up with. 

Burnley sacked him because he moaned about budgets and not being able to advance the team, that sounds very much like Brendan to me. Blaming everyone but himself. 

Can't argue regarding the getting the best out of players, he turned Ben Mee into a prem CB. 

Just think he's another one who looks for scale goats and blames others. We need someone with the balls to take the flack away from the lads. 

Such as who ? We have had this before and now Potter and Rose have gone, and Bournemouth and Brighton will have their picks first ?

We have to be practical. and realistic !

3 minutes ago, copunk said:

Everyone has a right to voice their opinion, but I don't understand anyone saying "get in an up and coming manager" 

Understand we are massively in the s**t

I'm genuinely praying it's Dyche

Agreed. some seem to imagine it is still 2020 and Rodgers has just gone orf to Real Madrid

Things have changed !

Guest Kopfkino

Not sure I’d want Dyche long term but I actually think Burnley played some decent football at times under him. Sometimes it was grim but not always and given he had a seriously limited squad it’s not beyond the realm of possibility that we’d look alright under him.