Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smig123

NEXT MANAGER??

1 minute ago, kingcarr21 said:

Will probably be Dyche but I would love to see us go for Thomas Frank

Somehow I dont think he would swap them for us, at the moment

Why would he ?

2 minutes ago, itude said:

Such as who ? We have had this before and now Potter and Rose have gone, and Bournemouth and Brighton will have their picks first ?

We have to be practical. and realistic !

Agreed, but if Dyche is going to be same story as Rogers, what's the point!? I don't like Rogers tip tap ball, but Dyche had Burnley in the championship playing hoof ball, and he had an expensive side for that league at the time, that's not what we need at all. 

I'd rather one of our ex players get a shout than Dyche or Rogers continuing. We need someone who can instil that family spirit back into the club. 

So a manager with loads of Premier League Experience, managed superbly (basically Championship players) for multiple years, never had any money to spend, is just useless because he adapted a style of play to manage the best from what he had????

And kept a team up with a local population the equivalent of Nuneaton in the Premier League for multiple seasons.

I suspect a few need to sit back and appreciate the dire straights we are in right now and this guy is probably as solid a solution for this season at the minimum.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Thomas Frank.

Had a chat with my Brentford mate the other day 

if we’ve approached his people and made a decent offer then Brentford aren’t the type of club to respond by giving Frank a new deal on the money we’ve offered. 

they generally have a succession plan in place and won’t be dictated to 

if the coach has a decent wedge on his head they’ll likely take the money 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, st albans fox said:

Had a chat with my Brentford mate the other day 

if we’ve approached his people and made a decent offer then Brentford aren’t the type of club to respond by giving Frank a new deal on the money we’ve offered. 

they generally have a succession plan in place and won’t be dictated to 

if the coach has a decent wedge on his head they’ll likely take the money 

Fingers crossed.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

I also think that we’ve waited too long to get someone like Poch in 

they may have been interested a month ago but they surely won’t now 

I don’t see any other clubs available for Poch maybe Seville? But I think he wants to manage In the premier league again.

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Remind me again how many wins Sean Dyche got with Burnley last season before he was sacked?

Sure, after you remind me what he did in most other seasons with a club with such a limited budget,and having to make do with average players at best.

Oh and the season he got them into Europe ?

This is still a prestigious and attractive job. But the longer Rodgers is allowed to continue his ruinous scorched earth retreat the less it will become so.

That’s why he has to be removed now before he can do any further harm. Not after the Forest game in 16 days’ time. Now.

• Like 1

Just now, Happy Fox said:

I don’t see any other clubs available for Poch maybe Seville? But I think he wants to manage In the premier league again.

There is a strong rumour that if allegri can see out the season at juve then conte will return next summer 

that could leave Poch to make the big return to his beloved spurs 

5 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

So a manager with loads of Premier League Experience, managed superbly (basically Championship players) for multiple years, never had any money to spend, is just useless because he adapted a style of play to manage the best from what he had????

And kept a team up with a local population the equivalent of Nuneaton in the Premier League for multiple seasons.

I suspect a few need to sit back and appreciate the dire straights we are in right now and this guy is probably as solid a solution for this season at the minimum.

I dont think some people do appreciate that, they dream of Poch, Tuchel, Fischer and so on

Cant help them if they dont see where we are now.

14 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

If will be someone who is defensively minded, that’s where the problem is, basically Rafa, Dyche or Nuno. Expect the football to be ugly but it’s all about survival now , nothing else matters now to the club id imagine 

Ugly!! If we score more than the other team thats beautiful to me!!!

can’t beat 0-1 shithouse win!

7 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

I never saw Burnley as being so one dimensional 

they often got the ball down and were pretty neat 

but they knew their limitations and never took unnecessary risks - hence the more direct style