Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smig123

NEXT MANAGER??

7 minutes ago, itude said:

Contract till the end of the season only.

Then we can see whether to stick, or move on

We don't have the time, or the pull to fart around any more

However, I fear we will, so more Rodgers it will be

No way he would accept a contract until the end of the season when he knows he could go and get himself a long term deal somewhere else

1 minute ago, itude said:

Contract till the end of the season only.

Then we can see whether to stick, or move on

We don't have the time, or the pull to fart around any more

However, I fear we will, so more Rodgers it will be

Yes, I fear Rodgers has this "unsackable status" hold on the club too! Maybe if Top pays up his contract that will bankrupt the club after all, or be the start of it?! Re 'rational' thinking, then I know we're still only seven games in and this maybe pales into relative insignificance compared to the situation we found ourselves in when we were last "rooted" at the bottom of the Prem. in late March 2015. That being the Great Escape season under Pearson when looking sure certs to go down then of course - but the writing really has been on the wall since February last season under Rodgers basically after Forest away in the FA Cup. Having three from four really winnable games in our final set of fixtures last season though meant we somehow fluked a hugely flattering 8th place finish, which really did put a false gloss on the season as a whole - and probably saved Brendan hiis job/lucrative contract, even if the well documented injures to key players for the most part didn't help of course! Most of last season definitely didn't bode well for this season though, compounded by no key signings over the summer no less. As for any professional "punter" who terms our Europa Conference semi final as being a genuine European achievement shouldn't be a punter at all, full stop!

1 hour ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

Yes.

Change is needed and Dyche is a fantastic individual player man manger.  Just what our talented squad needs right now in the doldrums

Plus a huge dose of defensive.....organisation!!!!

He has already been turned down for a job in the championship. Leicester are bigger than he is.

For everyone criticising the club and doubting there ability to bring in a decent manager they haven’t done too bad. This isn’t a defence of Rodger s but he came in and we won the fa cup and charity shield. Puel was dull but he transitioned us into a more possession based game kept us secure in the league and made some good signings. Ranieri won us the league, champions league quarters. Pearson got us promoted. So in all not too bad. 

I’d say there will be plenty of interest in the job once we get Rodgers gone and that there will be some decent managers interested. We’ve avoided the merry go round in the past and I feel we will do this time.

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Please not Dyche or Benitez 

I'm surprised Allardyce hasn't been added to this 'school punishment lines' shortlist!! 

Edited by Guy