Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smig123

NEXT MANAGER??

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Dusty said:

He always comes across like he hates us in the post match press conferences😂

And that's exactly why we should get him.

4 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

yes please 🙏 

Being "admirers of" is just the usual sheehite journalistos come up with when they have nothing decent to say. Its absolute meaning less shoot !

Edited by itude

8 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Do you really want Rafa? He wouldn’t know how to get us out of a relegation fight and he was terrible at Everton. 

Was very good at Newcastle.

Plus he wasn't even that bad at Everton. Lampard is doing much worse.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

I wasn’t a Dyche fan. But now I don’t care, Rodgers needs to go and he’s the only realistic target for us at the mo. 

He is not the only realistic choice. Look at all the viable, sensible managers that Brighton are looking at. We are still early enough in the season, with a month off coming up for the World Cup. We are 3 points off 17th. We don't need to go nuclear and hire a short-term fix like Dyche.

I really hope that the board have a longer term vision and a bit more ambition than some of our fans.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, itude said:

Being "admirers of" is just the usual sheehite journalistos come up with when they have nothing decent to say. Its absolute meaning less shoot !

If it was a DailyMail or Sun article, maybe

But seeing how its the Telegraph, probably something to it

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

He is not the only realistic choice. Look at all the viable, sensible managers that Brighton are looking at. We are still early enough in the season, with a month off coming up for the World Cup. We are 3 points off 17th. We don't need to go nuclear and hire a short-term fix like Dyche.

I really hope that the board have a longer term vision and a bit more ambition than some of our fans.

Nuclear made me smile……😂

Just now, Pliskin said:

I’d take Frank, I think he’s an excellent manager. He’s destined to be a top coach. However, it’s much to big a risk for him surely? We could well be a ticking time bomb….. 

bigger money, brand new training complex, stadium expansion and lets be honest we have do have some good players he could work with he has done a good job with Brenford

7 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I do have to wonder why people insist on Dyche being the " Nuclear Option"

Makes no sense at all, going Nuclear would be some premier league or relegation untested foreign unknown !

Edited by itude

We need to act quick to get someone decent in. At the minute we look like a good team on the rails, in need of change. A good squad, owners and facilities will be attractive while the chances of getting away from trouble are good. Another couple of games we could be 5,6,7, points adrift and then things are looking a lot worse and harder to rectify.

• Like 1

My first instinct was that Frank wouldn't come, but then again how far can Brentford realistically go? Yes we are in a bad way at the moment, but a couple of wins in our next few fixtures and everything is a lot more rosy.

The training ground and stadium redevelopment send a strong message. I think the board will be ambitious and I think they will be able to make a strong case for the long term prospects of the club.

• Like 1

Just now, Vlad the Fox said:

We need to act quick to get someone decent in. At the minute we look like a good team on the rails, in need of change. A good squad, owners and facilities will be attractive while the chances of getting away from trouble are good. Another couple of games we could be 5,6,7, points adrift and then things are looking a lot worse and harder to rectify.

Most of us seem to get that, those who make the decisions do not it appears

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Bit weird that the telegraph would post that unless there was something in it. 

It isn't actually, they often post nonsense like that, such as " x would be a great fit", " y is being looked at" and so on and on.It very rarely pans out