Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alfox13

England thread

3 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

I found myself laughing then. Honestly my whole football life now is one of total apathetic ‘I told you so’ that I want the teams I love to lose just so there is change. Southgate, what a bloody joke.

Spot on. I am slowly falling out of love with football. Southgate & Rodgers the terrible twins. Tactics...what tactics? Any individual skills coached out of players......so sad

• Like 3

I very rarely get excited for an England game anymore as I think Southgate's team selections and tactics are awful but I allowed my self to look forward to it today as a break from Leicester. 

That was a mistake losing to a team that couldn't qualify for the world Cup and have loads of injuries. 

Isn't it great having both Leicester and England playing awfully and both the FA and Leicester's board refusing to acknowledge it and sack the managers

3 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I very rarely get excited for an England game anymore as I think Southgate's team selections and tactics are awful but I allowed my self to look forward to it today as a break from Leicester. 

That was a mistake losing to a team that couldn't qualify for the world Cup and have loads of injuries. 

Isn't it great having both Leicester and England playing awfully and both the FA and Leicester's board refusing to acknowledge it and sack the managers

Some might say they both have credit in the bank. In any other profession you do a job as badly as those two clowns for 18 months you would be sacked long before  now

• Like 1