Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Florist post match welcome back LEICESTER!

Just now, Stinky said:

Its the sort of shite that over the last few years I've seen more than one given against us (on VAR too, so apparently clear and obvious), but more than one not given for us

I remember the Man City game where there were essentially 2 exact scenarios. They got given the pen and we didn't lol 

Either way, I don't care if it's Halifax, Leicester or Real Madrid, it's not a pen and not intentional handball.

19 minutes ago, pedmcl said:

Bit of a myth really - the Brentford game is the only time that he's made less than 2 subs in a league game this season. 

The 1 sub comment was actually sarcasm , But I a pretty sure to my memory he has never used his full quota  of subs so far this season. And only usually makes a couple of changes and mostly right at the last minute . 

Edited by baldeagle

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

I remember the Man City game where there were essentially 2 exact scenarios. They got given the pen and we didn't lol 

Either way, I don't care if it's Halifax, Leicester or Real Madrid, it's not a pen and not intentional handball.

Thats the one game that lives with me too. That said one of the worst i've ever seen was the Mings "handball" given for us the game before lockdown

Just now, Stinky said:

Thats the one game that lives with me too. That said one of the worst i've ever seen was the Mings "handball" given for us the game before lockdown

We've definitely been unjustly done, in in seeming to be on the wrong end of inconsistent decisions, I'm sure that unconscious bias comes into it massively. I hope it's unconscious anyway :D

The tifo display has turned out to be hilarious, I actually cannot stop laughing about how such a simple message has rattled an entire fanbase. 

They love to pretend that they don’t care, but they really do - no one can convince me otherwise. We are living rent free lol

We wouldn’t have had this fun if Huddersfield had been promoted.

Edited by Matt_Lcfc
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, pedmcl said:

If we win against Bournemouth, we could potentially be only a couple of points off of the top half. 

How quickly things could change if we can gather some momentum before the World Cup...

Come on now, one game at a time.

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

What had happened to JJ? Looks terrible in every game atm. 

We still need to seriously sharpen up defensively. 

Was he even bad last night? 

Terrible is a big stretch. 

Yesterday worked in his favour because Forest were shite. But let's not forget the bigger picture in that he has to defend that whole left flank pretty much by himself. Barnes doesn't help much defensively and perhaps he shouldn't because going forward that left flank is his. 

Justin was fine yesterday up against Forest's best player in Johnson. 

And what could Johnson conjure up all game? 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

The tifo display has turned out to be hilarious, I actually cannot stop laughing about how such a simple message has rattled an entire fanbase. 

They love to pretend that they don’t care, but they really do - no one can convince me otherwise. We are living rent free lol

Forest fans hate Leicester more than any other club and they aren't fooling anyone. Saying they don't care about us is the only weapon they've got, because we've been streets ahead of them for decades and they can't get the better of us, so it's better for them to deny a rivalry exists then admit to the sheer embarrassment we inflict on them year after year. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

Forest fans hate Leicester more than any other club and they aren't fooling anyone. Saying they don't care about us is the only weapon they've got, because we've been streets ahead of them for decades and they can't get the better of us, so it's better for them to deny a rivalry exists then admit to the sheer embarrassment we inflict on them year after year. 

When they beat us in the FA Cup they cared a lot! They are forever in our shadow these days. We just need to win a European cup or two and they will no longer have anything to shout about.

We all said a while back that this game would be the turning point and hopefully the catalyst. If we had lost & performed like before it would have catastrophic. The players woke up realized the danger we are in. Yes we’re not safe yet but and every game is s cup final now. Keep it tight at the back and we beat Bournemouth.

we have forest done good chances last nite which they couldn’t take so let’s not switch off like that again.

waes is awesome give the guy some credit!

he will get better too but his bringing the ball out of the back was prime Maguire/Cags. Literally keeping our attacking flow going instead of stagnating.

evans worries me. 3 or 4 times he gave the ball away cheaply! Thank god forest we’re crap and his team mates bailed him out.

I expect better from our captain.

vards should have had a hatrick. He looks rusty which is understandable.

Barnes was good and effective and played on the front foot. Daka joined the party.

as for madders he’s OUR gem that WE have developed & nurtured. Give him that contract and raise that he deserves. Take the money saved from the other contracts.

Let’s atleast try to keep him until the summer than take only big offers from Madrid or psg or barca.

22 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Was "The World Famous City" some sort of line Forest themselves use? I was a bit out of the loop on that part

23 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

When they beat us in the FA Cup they cared a lot! They are forever in our shadow these days. We just need to win a European cup or two and they will no longer have anything to shout about.

Good luck with that. The European Cup has been defunct since 1992.

42 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Where are you reading this stuff about their fanbase? Gorra link? 

39 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Forgotten the feeling.

While I relish four against Forest, I'd almost forgotten how shite the goal music is.

Even when we score we're a laughing stock - it's that bad. Takes some of the gloss off four wonderful goals. 

• Like 1