Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Florist post match welcome back LEICESTER!

8 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

And unlucky that Vardy &KDH missed,in

the first 15mins, 2 guilded chances each...

3-5 posters ,So

Fk off with this lucky bit...!!

And lucky that when Ward saved 1 on 1 and the rebound fell to Johnson and he saved us with a horrific first touch.

Also the close range header that went straight at Ward.

Don't forget the shot that hit the post would have made it 1-0 forest despite us looking much more up for it and with confidence so low and fans so frustrated it could have been a different night.

9 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

We're at 14-22 GF/GA sitting at the 19th place. Check Burgos team 😀😀:

Screenshot_20221004_160648_com.mobilefootie.fotmobpro.thumb.jpg.874e7b2c54c94e140d70535f58544408.jpg

I often bet on over x amount of goals in random foreign leagues... thanks for highlighting this so I know to avoid them now! lol 

2 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

I suppose proximity is the rationale for not giving it. But it does make some of the handballs we've conceded (like Soyuncu vs Arsenal) look suspect. 

That was the one that immediately occurred to me. They spent something like 10 minutes to identify a 'clear and obvious' error by the ref for not awarding a pen initially, which says it all. A Big 6 team playing at home definitely gets a pen on review for that last night.

2 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Love the comments from them:

"I have no hatred of them or their club"

"Its just weird this forced rivalry"

12 responses and 2 of them feel the need to go out of their way to say they don't care about us... :whistle:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Royston. said:

And lucky that when Ward saved 1 on 1 and the rebound fell to Johnson and he saved us with a horrific first touch.

Don't forget the shot that hit the post would have made it 1-0 forest despite us looking much more up for it and with confidence so low and fans so frustrated it could have been a different night.

But we are laughing  this morning..:bounce:

48 minutes ago, Skid_1884 said:

The world famous city ground 😂

Notts County are more famous

Strangely Nottingham has a reputation of being historical (mainly that Robin Hood who was really from Doncaster) worldwide, even though there is more in Leicester and it goes back a lot longer.

1 hour ago, Golden Fox said:

Love the comments from them:

"I have no hatred of them or their club"

"Its just weird this forced rivalry"

12 responses and 2 of them feel the need to go out of their way to say they don't care about us... :whistle:

They don't want to acknowledge a rivalry that makes them feel embarrassed. Its just an admission that Leicester is the biggest and best club in the east midlands if anything. I've heard Man Utd fans telling Man City fans that they don't care about them because their rivals are Liverpool, it's similar to that. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Royston. said:

KDH missed an easier chance in the second minute than they mustered all game.

Not saying we didn’t leak chances - but that chance you describe the lad was offside. xG has been so skewed by the late flag thing (Dennis was off when he missed his chance too). 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Went to Forest to get game to get an England place for the the world cup.... :rolleyes: that ain't happening. 

I thought West Ham were in for him, but pulled out because he wanted too much. Surely West Ham would have been the better option if he had eyes on his career and not money 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Royston. said:

Games are not played virtually.

They are real, the could ofs,should ofs,might haves don't win or turn games...

I really don't get some fans..follow the game & the goals scored,chances created ( both sides) but don't make up scenarios of what didn't happen..

Again..we could of been 2 to 3 up before the post incident,then we can say we could of had 6-7 goals..

If they had hit the post first,maybe a valid point..but they didn't..!!

It's nonsense...WE WON 4-0..

Funny thing is,you don't say when we lose and fluff a chance...well it could of been different...Only when we win..!!!

• Like 2

Papered over so e glaring cracks. Hopefully build on it but I'll reserve judgement on wether we are 'back' for now. 

Maddison is a god amongst men though. How he doesn't start for England should be a national scandal let alone not get in the squad at all. 

6 hours ago, 4everfox said:

Forest fans hate Leicester more than any other club and they aren't fooling anyone. Saying they don't care about us is the only weapon they've got, because we've been streets ahead of them for decades and they can't get the better of us, so it's better for them to deny a rivalry exists then admit to the sheer embarrassment we inflict on them year after year. 

I had a Forest fan mate text me all weekend and call me twice before the game. Telling me how nervous he was. He then spent the end of the second call saying how it was just another game for him but how I would be really up for it as it was MY Derby. He has responded to any of my texts today.