Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Florist post match welcome back LEICESTER!

21 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Oye @casablancas hows married life after tonight? Assuming she's a forest supporter like her dad?

Given the FIL a call yet? Lol

Hey man. She’s blue through and through   the BIL and FIL have however had a few texts   but I’m trying to be gracious in our victory. Besides I want us to hit 40 points before I start to proper let rip. lollol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I had a Forest fan mate text me all weekend and call me twice before the game. Telling me how nervous he was. He then spent the end of the second call saying how it was just another game for him but how I would be really up for it as it was MY Derby. He has responded to any of my texts today. 

It's just wrong that you're mates with a Forest fan.😆

My brother in law is a Forest fan and I don't speak to the cnut😄

Luckily his son hates football so I talk to him about nature and other random stuff

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Games are not played virtually.

They are real, the could ofs,should ofs,might haves don't win or turn games...

I really don't get some fans..follow the game & the goals scored,chances created ( both sides) but don't make up scenarios of what didn't happen..

Again..we could of been 2 to 3 up before the post incident,then we can say we could of had 6-7 goals..

If they had hit the post first,maybe a valid point..but they didn't..!!

It's nonsense...WE WON 4-0..

Funny thing is,you don't say when we lose and fluff a chance...well it could of been different...Only when we win..!!!

I'd think that's fairly common:blink:

Forest could have had 3 goals if they didn't fluff their chances.

Not all teams will be so generous.

We thrashed an awful forest 4 0 but they still had those chances.

4 minutes ago, Royston. said:

I'd think that's fairly common:blink:

Forest could have had 3 goals if they didn't fluff their chances.

Not all teams will be so generous.

We thrashed an awful forest 4 0 but they still had those chances.

Wouldn’t have mattered - we would have still won 4-3

Dont forget the 2 we should have scored early on.  Could have easily been 6 against them

1 hour ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Papered over so e glaring cracks. Hopefully build on it but I'll reserve judgement on wether we are 'back' for now. 

Maddison is a god amongst men though. How he doesn't start for England should be a national scandal let alone not get in the squad at all. 

He's outstanding because he is our only flair player and we rely on him to create and score.

I don't see him ever getting that role with England or any big team in the EPL.

Not that he isn't good enough, he'd just be a bit part player like Grealish/Mahrez.

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I had a Forest fan mate text me all weekend and call me twice before the game. Telling me how nervous he was. He then spent the end of the second call saying how it was just another game for him but how I would be really up for it as it was MY Derby. He has responded to any of my texts today. 

I'd text him a bit more. Just to make sure he's OK.... and see how many references to 4 and 0 you can get in, casually, to said texts. 

19 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Still don't understand how Renan Lodi has ended up playing for them lot :dunno: Guy is in the current Brazil squad and was playing at Atletico Madrid. 

Maybe some mystery Greek bloke stuck a bomb in his favourite bakery?

I’ve just seen in another thread that Justin stayed back abit more than usual. Where can I find the players average position for the game? 

This has frustrated me so much when we’ve been so poor defensively and both full backs get pushed so high up the field, would like to see if it’s true that he’s been told to sit back abit. 

18 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I’ve just seen in another thread that Justin stayed back abit more than usual. Where can I find the players average position for the game? 

This has frustrated me so much when we’ve been so poor defensively and both full backs get pushed so high up the field, would like to see if it’s true that he’s been told to sit back abit. 

Screenshot_20221005-111753.thumb.jpg.0ac321d8cf4196a413af3dcb19556066.jpg

Seems so. I think it's the right decision considering Johnson was their main threat, which he nullified well over the game. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Screenshot_20221005-111753.thumb.jpg.0ac321d8cf4196a413af3dcb19556066.jpg

Seems so. I think it's the right decision considering Johnson was their main threat, which he nullified well over the game. 

Have you got Castagne's? as he seem to spend a lot of time further up the pitch. It's always good to know that when FB is pushing up the other is hanging back to give us a 3 man defence.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, davieG said:

Have you got Castagne's? as he seem to spend a lot of time further up the pitch. It's always good to know that when FB is pushing up the other is hanging back to give us a 3 man defence.

Against Forest (he was pushing up higher) 

Screenshot_20221005-113941.thumb.jpg.0ddbc8a1bb5a7e4d7156d7996c269c38.jpg

For the season - very busy down the right! 

Screenshot_20221005-113947.thumb.jpg.4edd1d81d256203e149cb650b4f52e41.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

KDH missed an easier chance in the second minute than they mustered all game.

Not saying we didn’t leak chances - but that chance you describe the lad was offside. xG has been so skewed by the late flag thing (Dennis was off when he missed his chance too). 

Can't remember his name but the big fella missed a simple one on one

Lingaard had half a goal to pass the ball into and decided to take 3 touches.

Gibbs-White had a chance as easy as KDH did.

Johnson had a fair chance on the left hand side after Evans passed the ball back to them

This is ignoring any offside chances.

24 minutes ago, damolcfc said:

My son update....

One of my friends went to hospitality for the game....

We live in Skegness,  so grateful for this gift.....

This might swing which way he goes in life....

He also likes tomatoes 🍅 😋 

Dickhead

IMG-20221003-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20221005-WA0011.jpg

I think you need to present the lad with some life choices here. Support LCFC or support the red $hite, make it clear choosing the latter means you'll be putting him up for adoption.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

I think you need to present the lad with some life choices here. Support LCFC or support the red $hite, make it clear choosing the latter means you'll be putting him up for adoption.

Who the hell gets given a choice? I didn’t lol