Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Florist post match welcome back LEICESTER!

53 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

I think you need to present the lad with some life choices here. Support LCFC or support the red $hite, make it clear choosing the latter means you'll be putting him up for adoption.

Too much paperwork and you’ll probably be stuck with him a bit longer. If he makes the wrong choice tell him you’re taking him on a picnic up Ben Nevis. When you get to the top set the (empty) picnic basket down and tell him you’re going for a piss, then leg it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, filbertway said:

Can't remember his name but the big fella missed a simple one on one

Lingaard had half a goal to pass the ball into and decided to take 3 touches.

Gibbs-White had a chance as easy as KDH did.

Johnson had a fair chance on the left hand side after Evans passed the ball back to them

This is ignoring any offside chances.

Game was all but dead on three of those chances you mention 

On 05/10/2022 at 15:02, CosbehFox said:

Game was all but dead on three of those chances you mention 

I'm not sure what the point is? We still gifted them golden opportunities. We're not exactly good at holding onto leads, even when they look comfortable haha. I'll just let the results and performances do the talking over the next few weeks because it's annoying me how blinded people have been over this lol

5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I'm not sure what the point is? We still gifted them golden opportunities. We're not exactly good at holding onto leads, even when they look comfortable haha. I'll just let the results and performances do the talking over the next few weeks because it's annoying me how blinded people have been over this lol

Prior to the Forest match all of our goals didn't show any kind of consistency and felt like individual bits of brilliance. Against Forest, although there were still goals from Maddison that were exactly that, our attacking intent caused so many chances that it felt inevitable we would score again and again. And we did.

That's a huge difference to what has come before. If we lost Monday night then Bournemouth's team talk is completely different. Now they are expecting a Leicester team to turn up and score goals.

I don't think you should be underestimating what the result does for our season. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Prior to the Forest match all of our goals didn't show any kind of consistency and felt like individual bits of brilliance. Against Forest, although there were still goals from Maddison that were exactly that, our attacking intent caused so many chances that it felt inevitable we would score again and again. And we did.

That's a huge difference to what has come before. If we lost Monday night then Bournemouth's team talk is completely different. Now they are expecting a Leicester team to turn up and score goals.

I don't think you should be underestimating what the result does for our season. 

Great, we'll definitely lose now 😛

35 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I remember the Man U game being a "turning point" performance last season and getting excited :D 

image.png.fa0a6e2abccd68c0f93a6ada769a2aa7.png

2 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Oh i get it, the 16 pages of "we're gonna get battered" in the Forest pre match thread were all so we win? The negativity has paid off lads well done.

TBH - I'm not sure what type of psychology we should be going for anymore! :P  I tried to be positive at the start of the season, and look where that got us ;) 

I'll stay away from the doomed posts this week, then and see if if we're not doomed, instead :D 

• Like 1